Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Herzlichen Glückwunsch! Du bist der kostenlose counter @ www.counter-kostenlos.net Besucher im:

Für Fragen und Anregungen gibts die offizielle Email-Adresse:
htex@gmx.de
Ich finde,dass das Board schon ganz ok ist! Leider hat es einige unangenehme Macken (Komme nicht an den vollständigen Quelltext ran, was dazu führt, das ich keine Framesites basteln kann! Ausserdem lässt sich dieses Board aus irgendeinem Grund nicht im Frame öffnen!) Daher wird hoffentlich bald hartex Reloaded geuppt, was ich dann vollständig verwaten kann. -FrInkO-

Hier gehts zur hartex-Avatar Site!

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 149 mal aufgerufen
 Hardwareprobleme
sunxuemei Offline

07.05.2021 08:57
It be unrecognizable at this stage Antworten

Unless this is the start of a new Zelda era and most of Zelda games for the near future will be sequels into BOTW.

Edit: why the downvotes, I'm not wanting to be unwanted. I'm still stoked. It's just been so long since the last new Zelda already that I am already itching to get something entirely new. I'd like to see that also. Merge the old and the new. I'm not gonna lie I would be pleased with an entirely linear Zelda because I love linear games however I know a lot of individuals love the open world facet, so there has to be a wise way to unite the two. I like your suggestions.

I had the idea they could make a quick sequel to botw using the identical map and assets and just adding/changing things sufficient to warrant a new game but making it come out quickly. Well here we are four years later who knew it'd take a long time to do that. It be unrecognizable at this stage

The most logical path to mepersonally: BotW prequel. Hyrule in all of its glory. Buildings, not ruins. Maybe many years ahead of the Calamity. PROPER dungeons - maybe not the 1-3 puzzles cookie cutter shrines along with the god-awful celestial monster rotate-shit nightmares. Classic, enter a major ass dungeon and solve a lot of puzzles, find hidden items etc and work your way through. Let us return to this.

An immediate sequel to BotW. Connect is cool and all but following 15ish matches as him as the primary character, can we perform as someone else? Spice up the narrative a bit... I feel as the stories in Zelda are mainly the same, and quite generic. Give us a real story this time.
If you want to know more fun and interesting information in acbells

Monitor »»
 Sprung  

Bechted, dass nicht ich die AGB aufgestellt habe, sondern der Provider, und dann posted!!
Sende Email an den Admin
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz