Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Herzlichen Glückwunsch! Du bist der kostenlose counter @ www.counter-kostenlos.net Besucher im:

Für Fragen und Anregungen gibts die offizielle Email-Adresse:
htex@gmx.de
Ich finde,dass das Board schon ganz ok ist! Leider hat es einige unangenehme Macken (Komme nicht an den vollständigen Quelltext ran, was dazu führt, das ich keine Framesites basteln kann! Ausserdem lässt sich dieses Board aus irgendeinem Grund nicht im Frame öffnen!) Daher wird hoffentlich bald hartex Reloaded geuppt, was ich dann vollständig verwaten kann. -FrInkO-

Hier gehts zur hartex-Avatar Site!

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 66 mal aufgerufen
 HTML Befehle
jokergreen0220 Offline

hartex-Weiser

22.08.2019 09:35
With 20 rookies teeing up at The 80th Masters, Colin Montgomerie reflects on his debut at Augusta and offers some useful advice Antworten

With 20 rookies teeing up at The 80th Masters, Colin Montgomerie reflects on his debut at Augusta and offers some useful advice for this weeks debutants. Johnny Boychuk Jersey . There are 20 Masters debutants in the field this week, and if I could offer them one piece of advice above any other, it would be simply: Enjoy the experience.I made my first appearance at Augusta National in 1992 - it might have been 24 years ago, but it is still very much fresh in my memory. I was third in the Order of Merit on the European Tour at the time, and that earned my place. And it was fantastic when the invite arrived from the Masters committee. Colin Montgomerie still has fresh memories of his Masters debut in 1992 Only one man has ever won the Masters at the first attempt, so I think what youve got to do is experience it, enjoy it, and if it does work out well its a bonus.I had a good, solid week and finished inside the top 40 on two under, and the most important thing I learned was to be patient. Its almost impossible to avoid getting ahead of yourself, but its vital to draw yourself back and realise Masters week is a marathon, not a sprint.Youre going to make things harder for yourself if you go for too many shots early on and try to make birdies happen. Theres nothing wrong with keeping it cautious and a 71 or 70 on the first day will do just fine. Its tough to avoid being overwhelmed by your first visit to Augusta I think the hardest part of dealing with my Masters debut was trying not to be overwhelmed by the whole aura of Augusta. You get distracted by the whole occasion, the whole scene, but I managed to make the cut and I was quite happy with a tie for 38th place at the end of the week.The one thing that surprises everybody when they first come here is how hilly the course is, and how dramatic the whole place is. The first view of Amen Corner in particular is something very special, and the unique nature of Augusta makes it such a joy to be here. Andy Sullivan is one of the 20 Masters rookies this week The course has changed from tee to green since my debut, its obviously much longer now, but the greens havent changed at all and getting to grips with the putting surfaces is what its all about.The biggest test for the rookies is coping with the severity of the greens, getting the pace right and trying not to leave six-foot putts for par, because you wont make them all.I enjoyed the experience as a player in 15 appearances, and I still enjoy coming here to commentate for Sky Sports. I did an analysis of the 13th hole before the par-three competition, and it was interesting to hear Augusta chairman Billy Payne confirm they were considering changes to that hole. Monty believes it is time to lengthen the par-five 13th I think the modern game demands that they lengthen the 13th - you cannot be going into par-fives with a wedge like Bubba can do there, and hes not the only one. The only other option is to draw back the golf ball, and you would think - in terms of cost - it would be more common sense to limit how far the ball goes than it would to have to buy land to extend tees. Also See: When to watch the Masters Changes considered at Augusta Opinion Get Sky Sports Pat LaFontaine Islanders Jersey . -- At the beginning of training camp, Andrew Bogut set a goal to play all 82 regular-season games and regain his place among the NBAs best centres. Pat LaFontaine Jersey .The Hanwha Eagles said the team was impressed with Morgans contact ability and base-running skills.The 34-year-old debuted with the Pittsburgh Pirates in 2007 and hit . http://www.islanderssale.com/authentic-johnny-boychuk-islanders-jersey/ . Hall joined Bengals teammates for a voluntary workout on Monday. Hes got his mobility back and is on schedule to be ready for the season. CINCINNATI - Bengals cornerback Leon Hall is happy with his recovery from a torn Achilles tendon and expects to be ready for the start of training camp in July.(SportsNetwork.com) - The Los Angeles Kings seek to bounce back from a rough road trip as they return to the Staples Center on Thursday night to take on the New York Islanders. The Kings ripped off a perfect six-game homestand before hitting the road for five straight. They ended up getting outscored 14-6 in losing the first four contests of the swing, one in overtime, before salvaging the finale on Tuesday with a 3-1 win over the Dallas Stars. Dustin Brown netted the go-ahead tally early in the third period and Jonathan Quick made 33 saves for a Kings club that is 6-1-0 at home compared to 1-3-2 on the road. Trevor Lewis (short-handed) and Kyle Clifford also lit the lamp for the Kings. I thought our forecheck was a lot better tonight, said Brown. As a result, we scored more goals. Forward Justin Williams wont play tonight after suffering a facial injury on Tuesday. Williams was struck under his face shield by the blade of Stars defenseman Brenden Dillons stick. Williams is day-to-day as he got some stitches above his eyelid, but thankfully avoided a series eye injury. The Kings are set to play two straight and six of their next seven at home. They swept their two-game set with the Islanders last season and have won eight of the past 10 meetings overall while taking four in a row as the host. Quick is 4-1-1 with a 1.64 goals against average and .932 save percentage in six meetingss with New York. John Tavares Jersey. The Islanders will try to build off of last nights big 3-2 win over the Anaheim Ducks, made possible when John Tavares scored his second goal of the game 2:18 into overtime. The Islanders went on a power play in the extra session after Anaheims Sami Vatanen elbowed Calvin de Haan, and Tavares fired a wrist shot along the ice from the high slot that deflected in off the right pad of Jason LaBarbera. Kyle Okposo also scored a power-play goal and Jaroslav Halak made 32 saves for the Islanders, who snapped a three-game losing streak that included defeats in Colorado and San Jose that opened this five-game road trip. New York, which ends its trip on Saturday in Arizona, rebounded against a Ducks team missing both Ryan Getzlaf and Corey Perry due to flu-like symptoms and after blowing a 2-0 lead. Anaheim got a power-play goal at 9:15 of the second period and another tally with 1:09 left in the frame. I thought we were really dictating the play until we gave up that power-play goal, said Islanders head coach Jack Capuano. Halak snapped a personal four-game skid with his first victory since Oct. 16 and it is unknown if he will start again tonight or if backup Chad Johnson will get the call to face the Kings for the first time in his career. Halak is 6-6-2 with a 2.37 GAA and .915 save percentage with two shutouts in 14 games against Los Angeles. ' ' '

Sprung  

Bechted, dass nicht ich die AGB aufgestellt habe, sondern der Provider, und dann posted!!
Sende Email an den Admin
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz