Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Herzlichen Glückwunsch! Du bist der kostenlose counter @ www.counter-kostenlos.net Besucher im:

Für Fragen und Anregungen gibts die offizielle Email-Adresse:
htex@gmx.de
Ich finde,dass das Board schon ganz ok ist! Leider hat es einige unangenehme Macken (Komme nicht an den vollständigen Quelltext ran, was dazu führt, das ich keine Framesites basteln kann! Ausserdem lässt sich dieses Board aus irgendeinem Grund nicht im Frame öffnen!) Daher wird hoffentlich bald hartex Reloaded geuppt, was ich dann vollständig verwaten kann. -FrInkO-

Hier gehts zur hartex-Avatar Site!

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 69 mal aufgerufen
 HTML Befehle
jokergreen0220 Offline

hartex-Weiser

30.07.2019 10:52
huge opportunities Antworten

PITTSFORD, N. Bismack Biyombo Jersey .Y. -- Fred Jackson has no plans of slowing down any time soon. The 33-year-old running back signed a one-year contract extension with the Buffalo Bills on Wednesday, placing Buffalos unquestioned leader on offence under contract with the Bills through 2015. "I just love to play this game," Jackson said. "Usually when guys get to be my age theyre ready to kind of shut it down and not come out here and get beat up like we do at training camp, but I wake up every day and I love it. Im blessed to have an opportunity to play for a team like the Buffalo Bills." Jacksons unlikely success story has made him one of the most popular Bills of the last decade. A former undrafted free agent from tiny Coe College, Jackson is known as much for his slashing, punishing running style on the field as well as his character and leadership away from it. Jackson earned a spot on the Bills practice squad in 2006 after years of toiling away in various minor leagues. He became a full-time starter in 2009, topping the 1,000-yard mark with 1,062 yards rushing, and has been an integral part of the teams offence ever since while sharing time in the backfield with players like C.J. Spiller and Marshawn Lynch. Jackson doesnt appear to be slowing down with age. Following an injury-plagued 2012 campaign, Jackson rushed for 890 yards and nine touchdowns last season while battling two separate knee sprains. In 2011, he had one of the most productive years of his career, averaging 5.5 yards a carry and nearly topping the 1,000-yard mark in just 10 games. Jackson has rushed for 5,121 yards and 28 career touchdowns while adding 2,139 yards and six touchdowns as a receiver. "Freds been a great pro," Bills coach Doug Marrone said. "In my time here with him hes been a very good leader and very productive. ... Age is a number for him. He really doesnt seem that way. The way he runs and the way he prepares himself is a credit to how he takes care of his body." Jackson hopes that this new deal will give him an opportunity to finish his career with the Bills, whenever that is. "I want to play as long as possible, but if I can get three or four more years Ill be happy," Jackson said. "But well see what happens." Jacksons 7-year-old son, Braeden, then spoke up while standing next to his father at the podium: "Can I tell you how many years Id like you to play? Five." "Five more years, thats where Ive got to go," Jackson answered to laughter. "By that time, Ill have (one of my other kids) telling me to do something different." Michael Kidd-Gilchrist Hornets Jersey .Y. -- Kristen Gillman rallied to win the U. Glen Rice Hornets Jersey .com) - Toronto Blue Jays first baseman Edwin Encarnacion has been named the American League Player of the Week for the period ending May 11. http://www.hornetsteamproshop.com/Cheap-Miles-Bridges-Hornets-Jersey/ . The Raptors second-year forward has been one of the primary beneficiaries of the early-season trade, breaking out and becoming a vital part of his teams success on both ends of the floor. Around the league, teams are starting to take notice and feature Ross more predominately in their pre-game scouting reports but its not just the opposition that hes impressing.SEATTLE -- Taylor Kelly threw two touchdown passes after missing more than a month with a foot injury, the second a 7-yarder to Gary Chambers with 3 minutes left in No. 14 Arizona States 24-10 victory over Washington on a blustery Saturday night. Playing in strong swirling wind with waves of heavy rain blowing in sideways, the guys from the desert managed the difficult conditions for their ninth straight win over Washington. Arizona State (6-1, 4-1 Pac-12) remained in control of the race in the Pac-12 South and set up a huge matchup with Utah next week in Tempe. Kelly threw a 16-yard touchdown pass to Jaelen Strong in the first half, but was at his best on Arizona States final drive. On second-and-goal, Kelly got his pass off as he was being pulled down by Washingtons Hauoli Kikaha. Chambers made the adjustment on the throw and hauled in his only catch of the night for the go-ahead points. Armand Perry returned an interception 61 yards for a touchdown with 52 seconds left when Washingtons Troy Williams attempted a desperation throw on fourth-and-25. It was the second interception throw by Williams, making his first start after Cyler Miles suffered a concussion in the fourth quarter last week against Oregon. Washington (5-3, 1-3) suffered its second straight loss to a ranked opponent. Its the first time a Chris Petersen-coached team has lost consecutive games since the end of the 2007 season when Boise State lost at Hawaii and then to East Carolina in the bowl game. Shaq Thompson moved almost exclusively to running back with injuries thinning the Huskies ball carries. The linebacker finished with 98 yards rushing on 21 carries. Kelly was 14 of 25 for 180 yards. He was 3 of 3 for 36 yards and ran for another 12 on Arizona States final drive. Kelly also gave Washington a chancee when John Timu intercepted Kellys pass and returned it 63 yards for a touchdown in the third quarter. Larry Johnson Hornets Jersey. Arizona State also twice failed to come away with points in the second half after having the ball inside the Washington 10. But the good in Kellys return outweighed the mistakes. Kelly made his first appearance since suffering a foot injury on Sept. 13 against Colorado. Mike Bercovici filled in more than admirably with Kelly on the sidelines leading the Sun Devils to back-to-back wins over ranked opponents -- USC and Stanford -- for the first time since 1997. Kelly and the Sun Devils scored all 10 points in the first half taking advantage of poor punts by Washington. Kelly found Strong on a quick slant for the touchdown after the receiver beat Washington cornerback Marcus Peters off the line of scrimmage midway through the second quarter for a 7-0 lead. Zane Gonzalez guided through a 33-yard field goal for a 10-0 lead at halftime. But Arizona State could not extend the lead despite two huge opportunities. Early in the third quarter Williams was sacked by Viliami Moeakiola and fumbled with Demetrius Cherry picking up the loose ball and returning it to the Washington 1. But the Sun Devils were stuffed on four tries from the 1 and Washington took over Then after Timus interception return pulled Washington within 10-7, Williams was intercepted on a third down pass by Jordan Simone. The Sun Devils failed to capitalize again when Bercovici bobbled a high snap on Gonzalez 27-yard field goal attempt. The Huskies then put together their best drive of the night running on 13 of 14 plays, but Thompson was stopped for a loss of 4 yards on third-and-goal at the 2. The Huskies settled for Cameron Van Winkles 23-yard field goal and a 10-10 tie with 7:14 left. ' ' '

Sprung  

Bechted, dass nicht ich die AGB aufgestellt habe, sondern der Provider, und dann posted!!
Sende Email an den Admin
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz