Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Herzlichen Glückwunsch! Du bist der kostenlose counter @ www.counter-kostenlos.net Besucher im:

Für Fragen und Anregungen gibts die offizielle Email-Adresse:
htex@gmx.de
Ich finde,dass das Board schon ganz ok ist! Leider hat es einige unangenehme Macken (Komme nicht an den vollständigen Quelltext ran, was dazu führt, das ich keine Framesites basteln kann! Ausserdem lässt sich dieses Board aus irgendeinem Grund nicht im Frame öffnen!) Daher wird hoffentlich bald hartex Reloaded geuppt, was ich dann vollständig verwaten kann. -FrInkO-

Hier gehts zur hartex-Avatar Site!

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 61 mal aufgerufen
 HTML Befehle
jokergreen0220 Offline

hartex-Weiser

29.07.2019 09:13
SAO PAULO - Brazil goalkeeper Julio Cesar said Tuesday he arrives for the World Cup at home a lot more prepared than he was four Antworten

SAO PAULO - Brazil goalkeeper Julio Cesar said Tuesday he arrives for the World Cup at home a lot more prepared than he was four years ago, when his mistake played a part in the teams elimination in South Africa. Tytus Howard Jersey . Cesar said the difficulties he went through after the 2010 World Cup helped him become "a better professional" and made him "more focused" on his career. He admitted that he took things for granted before the World Cup in South Africa, when he arrived considered the worlds top goalkeeper. The 34-year-old Cesar said he joined Toronto FC because it was the only team that wanted him, but said his preparations were not affected by playing in a less-traditional league. He called his time with Toronto "excellent" and said he is "100 per cent" ready. "I arrive a lot more prepared than I was four years ago," Cesar said at Brazils training centre in Teresopolis, outside Rio de Janeiro. "During bad times you have to try to find some positive things, and I did. It wasnt only the elimination against the Netherlands, I also had to deal with problems at Inter Milan and then at Queens Park Rangers. I needed to find a lot of strength to come back." Cesar failed to clear a cross during Brazils quarterfinal against the Netherlands in 2010. That led to the equalizer for the Dutch, which eventually went on to beat the South Americans 2-1. Cesar said he thought about quitting football at the time, and things only got worse after he faced problems both at Inter Milan and then at Queens Park Rangers, where he was sidelined and played sparingly. "I became a better professional after the 2010 World Cup," he said. "When things are going your way, you end up relaxing a little bit more. I was very confident in 2010 because of everything that had happened until then, and I think that too much confidence can hurt. Now I can say that from personal experience." Although Brazil coach Luiz Felipe Scolari named Cesar the World Cup starter long time ago, many still consider the goalkeeper the weakest link in Brazils squad, especially because of his lack of play in recent months. "I dont think there is pressure," he said. "I know many people are questioning me and why I was selected, but the coaches have the confidence in my game and I know that I can add a lot to this group." Cesar conceded nine goals in seven matches with Toronto in the run-up to the World Cup, but said he was able to take advantage of the time he spent in Major League Soccer. "My preparations were excellent, I feel Im 100 per cent ready for the World Cup," Cesar said. "Toronto was the only team that opened its doors for me. I talked to several clubs, including in Brazil, and the negotiations were not successful, many times because of the salaries here. But I knew I had to be playing so I could arrive well psychologically, it would have been hard if I hadnt been playing anywhere." ___ Follow Tales Azzoni at http://twitter.com/tazzoni Houston Texans Jerseys . Mark Teahen scored the go-ahead run in the home seventh on an error by Scott Sizemore, who had knotted the game with a solo homer in the previous half- inning. Paul Konerko then hit an RBI single which proved to be the winning run. Arian Foster Texans Jersey .twitter.com/TeZD3KOvlA — Charlotte Hornets (@hornets) September 24, 2014 Sorry for the delay, we just got back from lunch at Papa Vons #NBAFastFood pic. http://www.officialhoustontexanspro.com/Deandre-hopkins-texans-jersey/ . The move is retroactive to Aug. 1. Hosmer was originally hit on the hand in the first inning of a July 20 loss to Boston. He has played most of the time since, but missed a few contests due to the injury, then departed Thursdays win over the Twins and had tests that revealed the fracture.BARCELONA, Spain -- Malaga defender Weligton scored a header deep in injury time to snatch a 1-1 draw at Villarreal on Friday, ending a two-game losing streak for Bernd Schusters side in the Spanish League. The Brazilian muscled by his marker to head a last-gasp corner kick into the net four minutes into stoppage time and ruin what would have equaled Villarreals best ever start through 15 rounds. Also, Getafe beat visiting Levante 1-0 thanks to Pedro Leons second-half goal to end a three-game winless run and provisionally rise into sixth place. Villarreals draw left it in fourth place and in the final Champions League spot. Athletic Bilbao can pass Villarreal if it can find a way to deal Barcelona its first league loss on Sunday. Malaga edged two points above the relegation zone before the rest of the fixtures this round. "When you dont win, it becomes a burden for the team," Weligton said. "But the team is united and the result was fair considering the effort we put into it." Villarreal went ahead in the 32nd when Bruno Soriano volleyed Ruben "Cani" Gracias low cross into the far side of the net. But Malaga stifled the hosts normally vibrant attack until its final push paid off. Mexico forward Giovani dos Santos returned for Villarreal after missing the last two games with a muscle injury to his left leg. He showed his hasnt lost hiis speed when he raced to the end line and sent in a dangerous cross late. Lonnie Johnson Womens Jersey. Levante established the slow tempo that favoured its defensive style in the first half that saw no clear chances from either side, leading to the sparse crowd at the Alonso Perez Coliseum jeering both sides as they walked off the pitch. Levante threatened soon after the break but Getafe goalkeeper Miguel Moya saved Simao Mates header in the 51st before Jordi Xumetra volleyed Papakouly Diops lofted pass wide. Getafe showed more verve in attack and broke through when Simaos attempt to clear the ball hit another player, with the ball falling for Leon to blast it in off the upright. Getafes win came six days after losing 7-0 to Atletico Madrid. "We know that this wasnt our best game," said Leon. "But these are three important points after the big setback we suffered last week. Being Getafe, we are having a good season." It was Levantes fourth straight loss and, depending on the rounds other results to come, it could slip close to the drop zone. On Saturday, Atletico and Real Madrid will try to put pressure on Barcelona with their respective games against Elche and Valladolid. Also, Real Sociedad visits Espanyol while Celta Vigo hosts Almeria. Elsewhere on Sunday, its: Real Betis vs. Rayo Vallecano, Granada vs. Sevilla, and Valencia vs. Osasuna. ' ' '

Sprung  

Bechted, dass nicht ich die AGB aufgestellt habe, sondern der Provider, und dann posted!!
Sende Email an den Admin
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz