Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Herzlichen Glückwunsch! Du bist der kostenlose counter @ www.counter-kostenlos.net Besucher im:

Für Fragen und Anregungen gibts die offizielle Email-Adresse:
htex@gmx.de
Ich finde,dass das Board schon ganz ok ist! Leider hat es einige unangenehme Macken (Komme nicht an den vollständigen Quelltext ran, was dazu führt, das ich keine Framesites basteln kann! Ausserdem lässt sich dieses Board aus irgendeinem Grund nicht im Frame öffnen!) Daher wird hoffentlich bald hartex Reloaded geuppt, was ich dann vollständig verwaten kann. -FrInkO-

Hier gehts zur hartex-Avatar Site!

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 140 mal aufgerufen
 HTML Befehle
sunxuemei Offline

07.05.2021 08:53
Server Stability in The City and MyTeam Antworten

It appears this is like a broken record with NBA 2K games, especially in the first couple of weeks after release.

That said, a few of the cases in which users are seeing these problems are unacceptable. The limit on the amount of people who may make it into the City is a tough pill to swallow. I have heard and been told 2K is working on a fix for this problem, and I'd assume it would be at the top of their list of priorities.

Another serious place we are seeing connectivity/lag issues is MyTeam. Since 2K is easing the opening stages of their annual MyTeam $250,000 tournament, it makes these problematic places even costly.NBA 2K League veteran and multiple-time participant at the tournament Jin captured and posted this moment that watched him or his competitor lag out of a recent competition.

Play Now Online Results Recording

Perhaps among the most usual gameplay complaints I've heard comes from consumers claiming contact dunks are overpowered in PARK, Rec, and Pro-Am. The mechanic seems similar even in the NBA parts of this game, but since the number of gamers together with the Posterize badge isn't as prevalent, it is not a problem. However, in the MyPlayer competitions, there probably needs to be a modification to provide big men a little bit of a rest. One of the most neglected portions of this sport is Play Now Online. It's generally functioned correctly, but this year, there's an problem with the way the results of games are being recorded.

I've played multiple matches on both Xbox and PS5 on next-gen, and more times than not, the appropriate result wasn't listed, nor did it reflect upon my record suitably. Quite frankly, if you're someone who takes pride in your record online, this issue demotivates one to play the mode. All my search results were fruitless, and it appears many people are having the same issue when I sent out feelers on social networking. I have spoken with 2K relating to this and they are conscious of the matter.
More information in nba2king

Sprung  

Bechted, dass nicht ich die AGB aufgestellt habe, sondern der Provider, und dann posted!!
Sende Email an den Admin
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz