Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Herzlichen Glückwunsch! Du bist der kostenlose counter @ www.counter-kostenlos.net Besucher im:

Für Fragen und Anregungen gibts die offizielle Email-Adresse:
htex@gmx.de
Ich finde,dass das Board schon ganz ok ist! Leider hat es einige unangenehme Macken (Komme nicht an den vollständigen Quelltext ran, was dazu führt, das ich keine Framesites basteln kann! Ausserdem lässt sich dieses Board aus irgendeinem Grund nicht im Frame öffnen!) Daher wird hoffentlich bald hartex Reloaded geuppt, was ich dann vollständig verwaten kann. -FrInkO-

Hier gehts zur hartex-Avatar Site!

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 61 mal aufgerufen
 HTML Befehle
jokergreen0220 Offline

hartex-Weiser

26.07.2019 07:43
The Toronto Raptors Kyle Lowry was named Eastern Conference Player of the Week. [url=http://www.twinssale.com/twins-jorge-polanc Antworten

The Toronto Raptors Kyle Lowry was named Eastern Conference Player of the Week. Jorge Polanco Twins Jersey . Lowry led the Raptors to a 3-1 week, averaging 25.0 points per game, 8.0 assists and 2.3 steals. Lowry scored a season-high 33 in a 98-83 win over the Orlando Magic on Jan. 29. He also topped 30 points in consecutive games for the first time in his career. Lowry is the first Raptor to win the award since Chris Bosh - who won two during the 2009-10 season. the Phoenix Suns Goran Dragic won the Western Conference Player of the Week award. Dragic led the Suns to a 4-0 record, shooting .639 from the field. He scored 20 or more in all four of the Suns games. Kirby Puckett Twins Jersey . Its Wu-Tang and Outkast in the final. Now, we all know youve played the role of Andre 3000 in the past, does that mean Outkast is getting your vote?AJ: You know it, you know it. Kirby Puckett Jersey .com) - Generally you want to be the guy who replaces the guy who replaced the legend. http://www.twinssale.com/twins-harmon-killebrew-jersey/ . Simona Halep of Romania claimed the fifth title of her career by beating Samantha Stosur of Australia 7-6 (1), 6-2 in the womens final. After trading sets, Gasquet trailed 4-3 in the decider but broke back to 4-4 in a game that went to seven deuces with Kukushkin constantly failing on his forehand shots. REGINA -- Brendan Taman and Corey Chamblin are now tied at the hip. Taman, the Saskatchewan Roughriders general manager, signed an extension that keeps him under contract with the CFL club through the 2017 season. Last month, Taman re-signed Chamblin as the clubs head coach for the next four seasons. "Corey Chamblin is a big part of making me look good," Taman told reporters Wednesday. "I had a lot of faith in him when we hired him and he continues to show that." However, Taman also received a promotion, adding the title of vice-president of football operations to his job description. "Im excited about this," said Jim Hopson, the Riders president and chief executive officer. "I think we have a good team, a good organization and weve got some people who are very important to making us a good organization and Brendan is one of them. "We need continuity so with Brendan and Corey under contract through 2017 I feel really good as I look to the future." Chamblin guided the Riders to a Grey Cup title last year, just his second with the CFL club. Taman certainly did his part, not only hiring Chamblin as head coach in 2012 but strengthening Saskatchewans 13 roster by acquiring slotback Geroy Simon -- the leagues all-time leading receiver -- from the B.C. Lions, hiring George Cortez as offensive co-ordinator and dipping into free agency to add such proven veterans as defensive linemen Ricky Foley and John Chick and defensive back Dwight Anderson. Saskatchewan finished second in the West Division with an 11-7 record -- Calgary was first with a league-best 14-4 record -- before downing B.C. 29-26 in the conference semifinal. That set up a showdown with the Stampeders at McMahon Stadium that the Riders won 35-13. Saskatchewan capped its season to remember by beating Hamilton 45-23 before a rabid Mosaic Stadium gathering of 44,710. Rod Carew Jersey. It was the Riders fourth Grey Cup title but first one on home soil as well as being Tamans first CFL championship. "Last year was obviously a pretty special year, thats not a secret for anybody," Taman said. "I was in the boardroom (Tuesday) and looked at our Grey Cups on the wall and I went from 66 to 89 to 07 to 13. "Theres 23-year gap from the first (to second), then theres 18 years and then theres six years. My goal this year is to make that less than six and ideally that would be one if we can do it. "Everyone has the notion that we went all-in last year and were very aggressive and thats very true. But this year is no different. Were driven to win in this business and this organization has been very successful over the last while and were going to continue to strive to do that." Taman, a native of Saskatoon, has been the Riders general manager since 2010 and his previous deal was set to expire following the 2015 campaign. "Obviously its a real special day for me to do this," Taman said. "I wanted to be here for a while and in this business thats not always the easiest thing to do. "Any good organization has sound, consistent relationships at the top. Jim is a great leader, we have a really good relationship, we have an open dialogue all the time. Hes a huge part of our success in this whole organization." Taman also praised the work of player-personnel director Craig Smith, football research and development co-ordinator Terry Baskier and assistant GM Jeremy ODay. Taman went so far as to say ODay -- a former Riders offensive lineman -- will be a CFL general manager one day. "Im so fortunate to work with him," Taman said. "Hes such a bright guy. "He brings a lot to the table and puts me in a good light because of how good he is." ' ' '

Sprung  

Bechted, dass nicht ich die AGB aufgestellt habe, sondern der Provider, und dann posted!!
Sende Email an den Admin
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz