Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Herzlichen Glückwunsch! Du bist der kostenlose counter @ www.counter-kostenlos.net Besucher im:

Für Fragen und Anregungen gibts die offizielle Email-Adresse:
htex@gmx.de
Ich finde,dass das Board schon ganz ok ist! Leider hat es einige unangenehme Macken (Komme nicht an den vollständigen Quelltext ran, was dazu führt, das ich keine Framesites basteln kann! Ausserdem lässt sich dieses Board aus irgendeinem Grund nicht im Frame öffnen!) Daher wird hoffentlich bald hartex Reloaded geuppt, was ich dann vollständig verwaten kann. -FrInkO-

Hier gehts zur hartex-Avatar Site!

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 80 mal aufgerufen
 HTML Befehle
jokergreen0220 Offline

hartex-Weiser

17.10.2019 09:37
throw for two touchdowns Antworten

TAIPEI, Taiwan - Six days after taking the No. Drew Bledsoe Womens Jersey . 1 spot in the world from Stacy Lewis, Inbee Park was a notch above the American again at Miramar.Park won the LPGA Taiwan Championship on Sunday for her third victory of the year and 12th tour title, holding off Lewis by two strokes.The 26-year-old South Korean player closed with a 1-under 71 in light rain to finish at 22-under 266. The victory capped a hectic Asian trip centred around her marriage last month to swing coach Gi Hyeob-nam.I think this will be my wedding gift for myself, Park said. Its a good feeling and maybe people who said, Shes not going to play as well as when she was not married. I think we can put that wrong.Park shot 64-62-69 to take a four-stroke lead over Lewis and Chinas Shanshan Feng into the final round.I think playing with Stacy, I really wanted to play well, Park said. Obviously, being able to win the tournament was a great accomplishment. It was a tough day and I got nervous on every hole today, even on the 18th hole.The second-ranked Lewis, also a three-time winner this year, shot 69.I hung in there all day and just made Inbee work for it, Lewis said. That was the goal. You give Inbee four shots, its a tough task to overcome. She hit the shots when she needed to coming in.After Lewis birdied the par-4 16th to pull within one, Park birdied the par-3 17th to regain her two-stroke lead. Her only other birdies came on the first two holes and she bogeyed the last two holes on the front nine.I dont think this is the last time well be battling at the end of a tournament, Lewis said. I think were both playing some really good golf right now. Its unfortunate, I guess, for the fans its the end of the season, but we have a few tournaments left and hopefully well do it again.Park won the Manulife Financial in June in Canada and took the LPGA Championship in August for her fifth major title. Last year, she swept the first three majors and won six times.Third-ranked Lydia Ko was third at 17 under after a 66, the best score Sunday. The 17-year-old New Zealander won the Swinging Skirts World Ladies Masters in December at Miramar.I think I played really well here in Asia, Ko said. Ive enjoyed it and Im excited for a week off next week.Spains Azahara Munoz had a 69 to finish fourth at 16 underFeng closed with a 76 to drop into a tie for sixth at 13 under.Michelle Wie had weekend rounds of 72-72 to tie for 20th at 6 under in a group that included Norways Suzann Pettersen and Taiwans Yani Tseng. Pettersen, the winner the last two years at Sunrise, finished with a 71. Tseng, the winner of the inaugural event in 2011, shot 70. She won the last of her 15 LPGA Tour titles in March 2012. Irving Fryar Patriots Jersey . The Canadian skicross racer appeared to have the bronze medal locked up in the mens final at the 2010 Vancouver Olympics, only to wipe out while trying to make a pass in the biggest moment of his career. Rob Gronkowski Jersey .com) - The Vancouver Canucks hope an upcoming stretch of home games will be enough to get the club into the postseason. https://www.patriotssportsgoods.com/Womens-Steve-Grogan-Inverted-Jersey/ Glendale, AZ (SportsNetwork.com) - Tom Brady and Russell Wilson each threw touchdown passes in the final minute of the second quarter as the New England Patriots and Seattle Seahawks went into halftime of Super Bowl XLIX tied at 14-14. Brady briefly gave New England a 14-7 lead with a 22-yard strike to Rob Gronkowski with 31 seconds remaining in the half, but the Seahawks swiftly answered by marching 80 yards in just five plays and drawing back even on Wilsons 11-yard connection with Chris Matthews with just two seconds on the clock. Making his record sixth Super Bowl start at quarterback, Brady shook off an early red-zone interception to throw for two touchdowns. His delivery to Gronkowski was his 11th in a Super Bowll, tying Joe Montanas record. Tom Brady Jersey. Brady made good on 20-of-27 passes for 177 yards over the first two quarters. The Patriots grabbed a 7-0 edge on Bradys 11-yard touchdown toss to Brandon LaFell with 9:47 left in the second quarter, with the defending Super Bowl champion Seahawks knotting the score on Marshawn Lynchs 3-yard run with 2:16 to go before halftime. The Seahawks are attempting to become the first repeat champion since the Patriots won back-to-back titles in 2003 and 2004, while Wilson is bidding to be the only quarterback to win a Super Bowl in two of his first three seasons. Brady will join Montana and Terry Bradshaw as the lone signal-callers to win the game four times with a victory. ' ' '

Sprung  

Bechted, dass nicht ich die AGB aufgestellt habe, sondern der Provider, und dann posted!!
Sende Email an den Admin
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz