Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Herzlichen Glückwunsch! Du bist der kostenlose counter @ www.counter-kostenlos.net Besucher im:

Für Fragen und Anregungen gibts die offizielle Email-Adresse:
htex@gmx.de
Ich finde,dass das Board schon ganz ok ist! Leider hat es einige unangenehme Macken (Komme nicht an den vollständigen Quelltext ran, was dazu führt, das ich keine Framesites basteln kann! Ausserdem lässt sich dieses Board aus irgendeinem Grund nicht im Frame öffnen!) Daher wird hoffentlich bald hartex Reloaded geuppt, was ich dann vollständig verwaten kann. -FrInkO-

Hier gehts zur hartex-Avatar Site!

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 64 mal aufgerufen
 HTML Befehle
jokergreen0220 Offline

hartex-Weiser

17.10.2019 09:37
a formal expansion process, Antworten

Indian luger Shiva Keshavan was involved in an unusual incident ahead of the Opening Ceremonies of the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games. Wholesale Adidas Nmd . During a training run ahead of the luge events, Keshavan fell off his sled but managed to get back on again. India is not officially at the Sochi Games, the nation suspended by the International Olympic Committee after it refused to ban corruption-tainted officials from running for elections. The suspension is expected to be lifted after new elections in the coming days. Keshavan is one of three Indian athletes at these Games; the other two competing in skiing. Adidas Nmd Wholesale China . Its great to be back for another season in Banditland, and Im looking forward to another competitive season with my teammates, said Tavares. Latest Adidas Basketball Shoes . The San Antonio Spurs handled the conditions, and the team, and it sure helped when a suffering LeBron James couldnt make it to the finish. http://www.cheapnmdsneakersireland.com/adidas-nmd-womens-cheap-ireland.html . PETERSBURG, Fla.BOSTON - Commissioner Gary Bettman says new Quebec City arena or not, the NHL is not looking at expansion right now. He made the comment at a media availability Saturday prior to Game 2 of the Boston-Montreal playoff series when a Quebec reporter said there is sentiment in Quebec that the NHL looks more favourably on Seattle than Quebec City when it comes to future expansion. And Quebec City is building a new arena while Seattle isnt, the reporter noted. "Were not considering expansion right now," Bettman replied. "We have not engaged in (an) expansion process." "If we reach a point in time where we decide we want to go through a formal expansion process, then well evaluate all potential appliccants and opportunities," he added. Adidas Basketball Shoes Wholesale. "I answer the questions that I get asked. I get asked about Seattle far more — other than days like today — than I get asked about Quebec City. "But were not ready to expand." Earlier, when Bettman was asked for his views on work starting on a new arena in Las Vegas, the commissioner said it was good news for Las Vegas and the people who visit it. "Beyond that we havent made any plans. We, as I repeatedly have said, have received expressions of interest from people who might want to own a franchise in Las Vegas — as we have from a number of other cities — but were not involved in any expansion process." ' ' '

Sprung  

Bechted, dass nicht ich die AGB aufgestellt habe, sondern der Provider, und dann posted!!
Sende Email an den Admin
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz