Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Herzlichen Glückwunsch! Du bist der kostenlose counter @ www.counter-kostenlos.net Besucher im:

Für Fragen und Anregungen gibts die offizielle Email-Adresse:
htex@gmx.de
Ich finde,dass das Board schon ganz ok ist! Leider hat es einige unangenehme Macken (Komme nicht an den vollständigen Quelltext ran, was dazu führt, das ich keine Framesites basteln kann! Ausserdem lässt sich dieses Board aus irgendeinem Grund nicht im Frame öffnen!) Daher wird hoffentlich bald hartex Reloaded geuppt, was ich dann vollständig verwaten kann. -FrInkO-

Hier gehts zur hartex-Avatar Site!

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 78 mal aufgerufen
 HTML Befehle
jokergreen0220 Offline

hartex-Weiser

06.10.2019 05:47
LONG POND, Pa. [url=https://www.wholesalejerseysreview.com/]Cheap Jerseys 2020[/url] . -- Denny Hamlin won the pole the first ti Antworten

LONG POND, Pa. Cheap Jerseys 2020 . -- Denny Hamlin won the pole the first time he ever raced at Pocono Raceway. Eight years later, Hamlin still had the speed in the No. 11 Toyota to take the top spot at the triangle track. Hamlin turned a track record-lap of 181.415 mph Friday to win the NASCAR Sprint Cup pole, a throwback to the times he dominated qualifying at one of his best tracks. Hamlin is a four-time winner at Pocono, matching his Martinsville mark for most career wins at a track. He swept two Pocono races on its former rugged surface from the pole in 2006. He also won races on the 2 1/2-mile track in 2009 and 2010. "I hope this track has aged a little bit," he said, "because when it was old and worn out was when I was really good at the track." With blistering speeds, Hamlin zipped his way to his second track record and pole of the season after topping the field at Bristol. Hamlin has 19 poles in 304 career Cup starts. Hamlin hasnt had much success with Joe Gibbs Racing at Pocono since 2010, finishing in the top 10 onlt twice and crashing out twice -- including a 43rd-place run last August. "We havent been that strong here since the repave," he said. "Its just a handful of things that make you off here and there. These tracks are almost like superspeedways now in the sense that youve got to have the fastest car in the right position to win them. Back when I was winning in 06 on the old track, you could make up tons of position. That would never happen today because the cars are running so fast and so equal." Kurt Busch starts second for a needed lift for his Stewart-Haas Racing team. Busch has otherwise struggled outside of the one win that all but locked him into the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship. "We came here with a new approach to try to get our front ends to settle into the track a little better," Busch said. "I was really surprised that we had the speed for the pole today in our first attempt to try something a little different. Its great to cash in." Brad Keselowski, Kevin Harvick and Jeff Gordon completed the top five. Coming off wins in the Coca-Cola 600 and at Dover, Jimmie Johnson will start 20th in his bid for a third straight victory. "I just got too greedy down in two and lost the nose in the corner exit," Johnson said. "I feel bad for my guys, but this ones on me." Keselowski continued his run of qualifying success. Last weeks pole winner at Dover, Keselowski has started third or better in the No. 2 Ford a whopping 10 times in 13 races this season. "Im not sure why, but Im not going to complain about it either," he said. "It does seem qualifying day has been the highlight of our week, for sure." Cheap Authentic Jerseys 2020 . It was a day that saw England slump off a World Cup field once again battered and bruised. This time there was no red card to wonder about, no goalkeeping error or individual mistake. They were thoroughly beaten by something they have nothing of – genuine world class ability. Wholesale Jerseys 2020 . Bostons bats exploded in Mondays opener, as David Ortiz belted a pair of two-run homers, Stephen Drew homered and drove in four runs and the Red Sox pummeled the Blue Jays, 14-1. https://www.wholesalejerseysreview.com/ .ca. In Sundays Blackhawks-Penguins game, Pittsburgh defenceman Brooks Orpik laid a huge hit on Chicagos Jonathan Toews. Now in my view, Orpik can be clearly seen leaving his feet while delivering a moderately high hit.MINNEAPOLIS - What started as a bad day for the Toronto Blue Jays turned into a record-breaking disaster by nights end. Minnesota scored three straight runs on wild pitches by the Torontos Sergio Santos in the eighth inning, when the Twins walked eight times off three relievers in rallying for a 9-5 victory and a sweep of Thursdays day-night doubleheader. R.A. Dickey (1-3) allowed five runs as Minnesota won the opener 7-0. The Twins trailed 5-1 in the fifth of the night game before the Blue Jays pitching staff fell apart. Steve Delabar walked two batters starting the six-run eighth, setting up Santos (0-1) for trouble as manager John Gibbons called for his closer early. Santos walked all three batters he faced, loading the bases with one out when he put on pinch-hitter Trevor Plouffe. The Twins cut the lead to 5-4 when Josmil Pinto came home on a wild pitch. "Im obviously one of the main guys to blame there. I put us in a bad situation," Delabar said. "That was brutal." The collapse by the Blue Jays bullpen only got worse. Ball four by Santos to pinch-hitter Kurt Suzuki was wild, too, allowing Chris Herrmann to score and tie the game. Santos threw another wild pitch to Brian Dozier, and pinch-runner Pedro Florimon raced home for the lead. J.A. Happ relieved Santos, who took his first blown save in five chances this year. Happ walked two more and then Jason Kubel broke open the game with a two-run single, the only hit of the inning. Santos, who has been handling the ninth-inning role while Casey Janssen is on the disabled list with a strained back, threw only four strikes in 16 pitches. "Coming into that situation, I had to be perfect," Santos said. "Looking back on it now, I felt like I was trying to be too perfect there. Tough, obviously. When you see the position guys go out and play in this cold weather, so many innings, its just a long day." The eight walks allowed is a team record, breaking the previous mark of seven free passes issued in the first inning on June 21, 1994, against Boston. The previous time a team walked eight times in one inning was April 19, 1996, when Texas did so against Baltimore. The record of 11 was set by the Washington Senatorss against the New York Yankees on Sept. Wholesale China Jerseys Free Shipping. 11, 1949. Casey Fien (2-0) pitched a scoreless eighth for the victory. Jose Bautista took over the AL lead with his sixth homer, a solo shot in the fifth inning. Bautista, who also walked and scored in the first, has gone deep 11 times in 14 games at the ballpark the Twins opened in 2010. Thats the same number of homers Joe Mauer has here in 256 games. Toronto starter Dustin McGowan failed to finish the fifth. But all that was forgotten with the wildness that came later in the game. Gibbons said hes never seen anything like what unfolded in the eighth. "We couldnt throw strikes. We didnt pitch good all series," he said. "Its cold, all right. Its cold for both sides. If youre ever going to get to September or October in the playoffs, its going to be cold." Kyle Gibson (3-0) beat the Blue Jays in the first game, the coldest start, 31 degrees, for an outdoor game in Twins history. The young righty breezed through a Toronto lineup that totalled 20 runs in the previous two games. The veteran Dickey didnt handle the cold nearly as well. "Im traditionally a slow starter so hopefully I can get on track next time. The conditions werent a big deal for me today. It wasnt ideal, but it wasnt something where I was coming in trying to soak my fingers in warm water to keep them warm. I just didnt execute when I needed to make a big pitch, and they put good swings on it," said Dickey, whos ERA rose to 6.26. Despite this dud, Dickey has pitched six-plus innings in two of his four starts. After wintry weather forced postponement of Wednesdays game, workers scrambled all morning to melt snow and ice from the seating areas, and the grounds crew dried the warning track. It would have been better for the Blue Jays if the game was snowed out again. "Im sure once we get on the plane well talk about it a little bit," Santos said. "But once we land in Cleveland, its all Cleveland." NOTES: Dickey is 1-3 with a 6.58 ERA in six career starts against the Twins. ... For the first time in 15 games this season, Blue Jays LF Melky Cabrera failed to get a hit. ... Bautista is hitting .336 with 20 home runs in 39 career games against the Twins. ' ' '

Sprung  

Bechted, dass nicht ich die AGB aufgestellt habe, sondern der Provider, und dann posted!!
Sende Email an den Admin
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz