Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Herzlichen Glückwunsch! Du bist der kostenlose counter @ www.counter-kostenlos.net Besucher im:

Für Fragen und Anregungen gibts die offizielle Email-Adresse:
htex@gmx.de
Ich finde,dass das Board schon ganz ok ist! Leider hat es einige unangenehme Macken (Komme nicht an den vollständigen Quelltext ran, was dazu führt, das ich keine Framesites basteln kann! Ausserdem lässt sich dieses Board aus irgendeinem Grund nicht im Frame öffnen!) Daher wird hoffentlich bald hartex Reloaded geuppt, was ich dann vollständig verwaten kann. -FrInkO-

Hier gehts zur hartex-Avatar Site!

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 58 mal aufgerufen
 HTML Befehle
jokergreen0220 Offline

hartex-Weiser

21.09.2019 09:07
ed with Edmontons Antworten

NICOSIA, Cyprus -- Lianne Sanderson scored twice and England defeated Canada 2-0 Monday at the Cyprus Cup womens soccer tournament. Cheap Shoes Free Shipping . Sanderson put England on the board quickly with a goal in the first minute, and then scored again in the 33rd to give her team a comfortable lead heading into the half. Canada tried to come back in the second half but England defended well and held on for the win. Siobhan Chamberlain earned the clean sheet for England. "We know at this level, the first goal is probably the most important feature. It gives you the upper hand in the tactics," Canada coach John Herdman said. "So England, from that point could drop a lower block and hit us on the counter, which is what they did." England clinched first place in Group A with the win and moved on to the final. Canada fell to 2-1 and will play in the third-place match. "I think today we were very resilient," Canadian goalkeeper Erin McLeod said. "We came out in the second half 2-0 down and we kept fighting and I thought we played really well in the second half. I believe this team will do the same thing in our next game." Wholesale Shoes Authentic .com) - Mike Miller scored a season-high 21 points in a rare start and the Cleveland Cavaliers bounced back from their worst loss of the season with a 95-91 win over the Brooklyn Nets. China Shoes 2020 . Ronaldo netted his 14th goal of the season in Europes top competition to give Madrid a clear advantage ahead of next weeks quarterfinal return leg in Germany. But it came at a price as the Portugal forward, who came into the first-leg nursing a sore left knee, came off in the 80th minute. https://www.wholesaleshoesusa.com/ . Expensive. The NFL fined Tomlin $100,000 on Wednesday for interfering with Baltimores Jacoby Jones on a kickoff return in the third quarter of a 22-20 loss to the Ravens on Thanksgiving night.Despite a near-comeback victory against the Calgary Stampeders in the Labour Day Classic, Ed Hervey is none too pleased with his Edmonton Eskimos. Edmontons general manager held court with the media on Tuesday, angrily calling out Simeon Rottier and saying the veteran lineman may have played his last game with the team this season. "Simeon Rottier will not start on Friday," he said flatly. While offence wasnt an issue for the Eskimos down the stretch, Calgarys defence went through Edmontons offensive line for seven sacks on Monday in a 37-34 loss. "Our first priority is to protect our quarterback," Hervey continued. "We will make some changes on our O-line. There comes a point where we have to be honest with our team, players and the fans. Its obvious we nneed to protect our quarterback better. Cheap Shoes From China. quot; Hervey was also frustrated with Edmontons offensive play, particularly in short yardage situations and said changes will be made on that front beginning with offensive co-ordinator Doug Sams no longer calling the plays. "I will improve this team," he vowed. "I dont care who I have to go though to do it." With a 1-8 record through the first half of the season, Hervey added that he felt the season wasnt lost and said there will be personnel moves coming. He stopped short, however, on changing up his head coach. "Kavis will coach the rest of the season," said Hervey, adding that he had a candid conversation with Reed following the loss. "Then we will evaluate." ' ' '

Sprung  

Bechted, dass nicht ich die AGB aufgestellt habe, sondern der Provider, und dann posted!!
Sende Email an den Admin
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz