Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Herzlichen Glückwunsch! Du bist der kostenlose counter @ www.counter-kostenlos.net Besucher im:

Für Fragen und Anregungen gibts die offizielle Email-Adresse:
htex@gmx.de
Ich finde,dass das Board schon ganz ok ist! Leider hat es einige unangenehme Macken (Komme nicht an den vollständigen Quelltext ran, was dazu führt, das ich keine Framesites basteln kann! Ausserdem lässt sich dieses Board aus irgendeinem Grund nicht im Frame öffnen!) Daher wird hoffentlich bald hartex Reloaded geuppt, was ich dann vollständig verwaten kann. -FrInkO-

Hier gehts zur hartex-Avatar Site!

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 61 mal aufgerufen
 HTML Befehle
jokergreen0220 Offline

hartex-Weiser

10.09.2019 05:49
OTTAWA -- A majority of Canadians equate mens hockey gold with success at next months Sochi Olympics, a new poll suggests. [url= Antworten

OTTAWA -- A majority of Canadians equate mens hockey gold with success at next months Sochi Olympics, a new poll suggests. Alisson Jersey . Seventy-three per cent of those surveyed in the Harris-Decima poll, which was provided to The Canadian Press, said Canada winning gold in mens hockey is "important in determining the success of the Games." But even more say they view avoiding security threats as the most important measure of whether the Sochi Olympics are a success. In total, 83 per cent said it was very or somewhat important that there be no security threats. That is a slightly smaller number than the 88 per cent who said in a survey prior to the 2010 Olympics that it was very or somewhat important that there be no security threats in Vancouver. Nationally, 58 per cent of those polled suggested they would follow the Sochi Olympics very or somewhat closely, also down from those polled prior to the Vancouver Games. And just over half those polled suggested theyd be paying less attention to these Games than they did to the Vancouver Olympics. "We saw an amazing degree of national enthusiasm for the Games we hosted in Vancouver and we shouldnt expect Canadians to get quite that engaged for any other Winter Olympics," said Harris-Decima vice-president Megan Tam. "That being said, a majority of Canadians anticipate following the Games in Sochi and there is clearly some sense of national competitiveness demonstrated with the attitudes expressed about the importance of winning certain gold medals or even the most overall again." B.C. residents were the most likely to say they would be paying a lot less attention to Sochi. Mens hockey gold wasnt the only big item on the list of those who will be following the Olympics. A gold by the Canadian womens hockey team was also picked by 71 per cent as important in gauging success. And 70 per cent said they felt it was important there be no organizational problems that could give the Olympics a black eye on the world stage. Canadas overall standing was also important with 63 per cent saying its important Canada finish in the top three in the medal count, and 58 per cent suggesting Canada winning more medals than any other would be important in their determination of the success of the Olympics. The telephone survey of 1,015 Canadians was done between Jan. 9 and Jan. 13. The survey is considered accurate to a margin of plus or minus 3.1 percentage points, 19 times out of 20. Fernandinho Jersey . -- Creighton apparently has Villanovas number. Marcelo Grohe Jersey . According to a release sent by the league, the Saskatchewan Roughriders were the only team to exceed the cap. Their total salary expenditure of $4,417,975 was $17,975 over the salary cap of $4. http://www.soccerbrazilonline.com/Marquinhos-Copa-America-Jersey/ . Louis Cardinals a hard-fought victory. The Colorado Rockies intentionally walked Yadier Molina with one out and runners on first and third to load the bases for Kozma.PARIS - Michel Platini thinks FIFA must hold another vote for the 2022 World Cup if corruption allegations against Qatars winning bid are proven. The UEFA president told sports newspaper LEquipe that he doesnt regret his own vote for Qatar and still thinks the Gulf nation "was the right choice for FIFA and for world football." "But if instances of corruption are proved, there will need to be a new vote and sanctions," Platini said. A FIFA prosecutor plans by next week to wrap up his investigation of the 2010 votes for Qatar and 2018 World Cup host Russia. On a personal note, Platini claimed that "somebody, something" is plotting to discredit his possible candidacy for the FIFA presidency. Media reports this week cast doubts on Platinis links to now disgraced Qatari official Mohamed bin Hammam. Londons Daily Telegraph alleged Platini had "a secret meeting" before the 2010 vote with Bin Hammam, suspected of vote-buying and other irregularities and whom FIFA subsequently expelled in 2012. Platini told LEquipe it was simply breakfast with a work colleague. Bin Hammam, like Platini, was a member of the FIFA board. "I read Platini corrupt? in all the newspapers, on news agency wires, on blogs. Honestly, it huurts," Platini said. Philippe Coutinho Brazil Jersey. He added: "I saw this colleague 10,000 times in 15 years. Why would I have had a secret meeting with him? I now realize that in the background there is somebody, something, people organizing all this. I can feel it." "For a year now, everything is being done to discredit me, regardless of what I do. It is easy to feed people who spend their time denigrating you on social networks. There are firms that specialize in this. Its not hard, you simply have to pay." Platini stopped short of accusing FIFA and its president Sepp Blatter of involvement. "I have no proof," he said. "I dont know who is behind all this. But I think lots of interests are at stake, for those at FIFA, for those who want to be there" and "without doubt also for those who want us to overturn the attribution of the 2022 World Cup to Qatar." Platini said, however, that none of this will influence his decision on whether to challenge Blatter for the FIFA presidency. Platini said he will announce in August, after the World Cup in Brazil, whether he will run in the May 2015 election. Blatter is looking to next weeks FIFA congress to support his own ambitions for another four-year term. ' ' '

Sprung  

Bechted, dass nicht ich die AGB aufgestellt habe, sondern der Provider, und dann posted!!
Sende Email an den Admin
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz