Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Herzlichen Glückwunsch! Du bist der kostenlose counter @ www.counter-kostenlos.net Besucher im:

Für Fragen und Anregungen gibts die offizielle Email-Adresse:
htex@gmx.de
Ich finde,dass das Board schon ganz ok ist! Leider hat es einige unangenehme Macken (Komme nicht an den vollständigen Quelltext ran, was dazu führt, das ich keine Framesites basteln kann! Ausserdem lässt sich dieses Board aus irgendeinem Grund nicht im Frame öffnen!) Daher wird hoffentlich bald hartex Reloaded geuppt, was ich dann vollständig verwaten kann. -FrInkO-

Hier gehts zur hartex-Avatar Site!

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 73 mal aufgerufen
 HTML Befehle
jokergreen0220 Offline

hartex-Weiser

10.09.2019 05:49
LONDON -- Milos Raonic didnt seem that thrilled about reaching the third round of Wimbledon for the first time in his career. [u Antworten

LONDON -- Milos Raonic didnt seem that thrilled about reaching the third round of Wimbledon for the first time in his career. Michael Strahan Giants Jersey . After all, the No. 8 seed is chasing far loftier goals. Raonic, from Thornhill, Ont., defeated American Jack Sock 6-3, 6-4, 6-4 in Wimbledons second round on Thursday. And while this is the first time he has progressed this far at the All England Club, he wasnt about to gush over a third-round appearance. "It might sound a little bit harsh, but (I dont have) too much feeling for it," he said. "I want to do much better than I have to this point and than I have done today." Still, Raonic never looked in trouble against Sock. He had 13 aces, 39 winners and three breaks of serve in the match. "I found a rhythm. For me, the most important thing, especially on grass, is finding that rhythm on second serve return," said Raonic. "I found that quite early on, and I was able to stick through it. In both of first two sets I was able to get early breaks, which helps. I was clean off my service games. "At all of these majors, I want to play better than I have in the past, to fight, compete and try to play better each day." Raonic will face Polands Lukasz Kubot in the third round. Kubot advanced with a 6-7 (4), 7-6 (4), 6-3, 7-6 (3) win over Serbias Dusan Lajovic. Also Thursday, Frank Dancevic of Niagara Falls, Ont., played through hip pain but lost 6-3, 6-3, 6-2 to Mikhail Kukushkin of Kazakhstan. Dancevic, who got into the main draw as a lucky loser, said that a good result from a scan on his lower pelvis Wednesday gave him the confidence to take to the court Thursday. "This is not a major issue so I decided to push through and play in some pain," he said. "I was struggling yesterday, it was a rough day." Dancevic, who was sporting a new mohawk haircut, has struggled with back issues before and didnt want to take any chances this time. "I didnt want to risk a lot an end up being out for the summer," he said. "Im on a pretty decent streak, I feel I can have a good summer and rest of the year." "I would have had to serve extremely well to win this match, I was struggling on ground stroke and I didnt feel 100 per cent," he added. "I think the issue is treated to bending on grass, this stiffness in lower pelvic region." Dancevic never gained a foothold against Kukushkin, failing to convert on any of his five break points. The Canadian managed seven aces and ended with 23 winners and 27 unforced errors. Kukushkin next faces second seed Rafael Nadal, who was a 4-6, 7-6 (8), 6-4, 6-4 winner over Lukas Rosol. Saquon Barkley Giants Jersey .C. -- Marcus Paige and his North Carolina teammates have endured so many wild swings -- big wins, surprising losses, NCAA drama -- that no one can blame their Hall of Fame coach for wondering whats next. Dalvin Tomlinson Jersey . Its a blessing and a burden for nine sons of former NHL players who are all expected to be taken in the first four rounds of the draft this weekend. http://www.giantsonlineteamshop.com/phil-simms-jersey-cheap.html . Carreno Busta broke his opponent five times in the match, but also lost his serve three times in the second set before prevailing in the tiebreaker. Both players struggled with their first serve, as Carreno Busta landed just 51 per cent of his to 47 per cent for Kukushkin.EDMONTON -- The Calgary Roughnecks and Edmonton Rush needed an extra game to decide the National Lacrosse Leagues West Division final. Shawn Evans scored a pair of goals in a special 10-minute mini-game as the Calgary Roughnecks defeated the Edmonton Rush 2-1 on Friday night to advance to the NLLs final. The Roughnecks came into the night holding a 1-0 series lead thanks to a 12-11 overtime victory in Calgary last Saturday. However, the Rush were able to hang on for a 15-13 win in Game 2, sending the series to the extra mini-game to decide the series. Calgary got on board first in the mini-game as Evans had Rush goalie Aaron Bold going the other way with a shot two minutes in and then added another goal a minute later to give the Roughnecks at 2-0 lead. Edmonton finally scored in the extra match with 1:39 to play with a goal by Zack Greer, but Calgary was able to kill the clock from there. "You never know what to expect in a short overtime game like that," Evans said. "Im just so proud of how we never quit on the night, even when things didnt look very good. We stuck together and now we are heading to the championship. It feels good." The Roughnecks actually trailed 11-2 at one point in the full-length game, but came roaring back and gave themselves the momentum heading into the extra match-up. "This is one of the greatest feelings of my life," said Calgary goalie Mike Poulin. "It was a hell of a night. I am really well of the way we responded and the way we played after the first half of the first game. We let it slip away for a bit, but we showed a lot of character and played a good 40 minutes after that to win the West." Poulins coach agreed. "The big thing was to grind them down and remember who we are," said Roughnecks head coach Curt Malawsky. "It wasnt an easy game and I am very proud of our guys. They were all over us. It was just one goal at a time and then you start believing a bit. Then it is one loose ball or one save or a faceoff. It showed a lot when you could have easily mailed it in and play for another day, but the guys wouldnt do that. We have a special group here and we are excited to be playing again next week." Calgary will now wait to see if their opponent will be the Rochester Knighthawks or the Buffalo Bandits when the two teams finish their series on Saturday night. It was the first home playoff date in the nine-year history of the Edmonton Rush, who won the NLLs regular-season title with a 16-2 record. "In the extra time, we out-played them, we out-chanced them. We had our opportunities," said Rush head coach and GM Derek Keenan "Its a crappy way to end our season, but thats the way it ended and its hard to swallow, thats for sure." Bold certainly isnt a fan of the new NLL playoff format. "I think its just ridiculous that 10 minutes decides the East or West Division, as well as a Champions Cup," he said. &quuot;That needs to be switched around to a full game because thats a little bit of a joke. Doug Kotar Giants Jersey. . I may be saying that because were on the short end of the stick, but realistically thats not a way to win. But Calgary won and hats off to them." Things actually looked like they were going to go Edmontons way to start the night. The Rush took a 2-0 lead in the nights first game with a pair of quick goals bookended around the five-minute mark of the first quarter, as Mark Matthews and Greer got shots past Poulin. Calgary responded with its first goal midway through the opening frame, as Evans scored on the Roughnecks first shot of the game on Bold. Edmonton made it 3-1 as Bold sent defender Nik Bilic on a breakaway and he made good on the opportunity. Calgary cut the lead to a goal, but the Rush came storming back with an impressive five goals in a 90-second span, including the second of the game for both Matthews and Greer, to lead 8-2 with three minutes to play in the first. The five goals in a minute-and-a-half set a new NLL record. The Rush outshot Calgary 18-6 in the first, with their eight goals tying a team record for the most goals in a quarter. Edmonton kept coming to start the second as Curtis Knight scored a short-handed goal just 23 seconds in. The Rush struck twice more in the first five minutes of the second to make it 11-2, prompting the Roughnecks to replace Poulin in net with backup Frankie Scigliano. Calgary finally stopped Edmontons run of eight goals in a row with four straight of its own, before Edmonton finally got one back for a 12-6 lead at the half. Poulin returned to the Calgary net for the second half. The third goals of the game from Evans and Dane Dobbie allowed Calgary to close the score to 14-10 heading into the fourth quarter. The Roughnecks kept coming and notched a pair of goals to close the score to 14-12 four minutes into the fourth. Scott Ranger scored with just over five minutes to go to make it a one-goal game, but the Rush were able to hang on for dear life and put the game away with an empty-net goal from Bilic to give them the 15-13 win and force the mini-game to decide the series. Notes: It was the third time that the two Alberta-based team have met in the NLL playoffs. The Rush won the two previous post-season encounters, emerging victorious in one-game West Division semifinals in both 2010 and 2012a Edmonton won the season series between the two teams for the first time in franchise history, going 3-1. However, Calgary handed the Rush their lone loss at home this yeara Edmonton finished the regular season as the NLLs top team with a record of 16-2, while Calgary was second in the West at 12-6a The Roughnecks 12-11 overtime win in the first game of the series was a bit contentious as the Rush claimed Jeff Shattlers game tying goal in the final minute shouldnt have counted due to an unreviewed crease violationa The announced attendance in Edmonton was 9,120. ' ' '

Sprung  

Bechted, dass nicht ich die AGB aufgestellt habe, sondern der Provider, und dann posted!!
Sende Email an den Admin
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz