Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Herzlichen Glückwunsch! Du bist der kostenlose counter @ www.counter-kostenlos.net Besucher im:

Für Fragen und Anregungen gibts die offizielle Email-Adresse:
htex@gmx.de
Ich finde,dass das Board schon ganz ok ist! Leider hat es einige unangenehme Macken (Komme nicht an den vollständigen Quelltext ran, was dazu führt, das ich keine Framesites basteln kann! Ausserdem lässt sich dieses Board aus irgendeinem Grund nicht im Frame öffnen!) Daher wird hoffentlich bald hartex Reloaded geuppt, was ich dann vollständig verwaten kann. -FrInkO-

Hier gehts zur hartex-Avatar Site!

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 75 mal aufgerufen
 HTML Befehle
jokergreen0220 Offline

hartex-Weiser

26.08.2019 07:52
INDIANAPOLIS -- Colts linebacker Robert Mathis has apologized to his teammates for the four-game suspension he received from the Antworten

INDIANAPOLIS -- Colts linebacker Robert Mathis has apologized to his teammates for the four-game suspension he received from the NFL. Matt Breida Jersey . On Wednesday, Mathis spoke publicly for the first time since the league announced he had violated its performance-enhancing substance abuse policy. Mathis had previously admitted to taking fertility medication that contained a substance on the NFLs banned list. He also said he did not check with league officials or the players union to determine if anything he used might cause a positive drug test. Defensive end Cory Redding, one of Mathis closest friends, says he didnt need to hear an apology. He says Mathis acknowledged it was his mistake. Mathis can participate in off-season workouts, training camp and preseason games. He can return to the team Sept. 29. Jerry Rice 49ers Jersey . Louis Cardinals pitcher Jaime Garcia will have surgery on his left shoulder this week and is expected to miss the rest of the season. Joe Montana Youth Jersey . The post-season, Pierce said repeatedly, is no time to panic. And the Heat, apparently, are nothing to fear. http://www.thesf49ersshoponline.com/Youth-Mike-McGlinchey-49ers-Jersey/ . The Yankees made the moves before Tuesdays game against Baltimore. Robertson was listed retroactive to Monday. Robertson posted two saves in three games as the replacement for retired Yankees closer Mariano Rivera before getting hurt.MONTREAL - Venus Williams recalls the first time she played against younger sister Serena in a top-level match. They were still teenagers. It was the second round of the 1999 Australian Open, and Venus won in two sets. "I totally remember," Venus Williams said Friday at the US$2.44 million Rogers Cup. "We had a tough match back then. "Thats the trend that started and it hasnt changed. I suspect this will be another tough match." The 34-year-old Venus and the 32-year-old Serena have their 26th career meeting in the semifinals of the hardcourt event at Uniprix Stadium on Saturday. Serena, ranked first in the world, is 15-10 against her 26th-ranked sister, although one was a walkover when her sister withdrew. She has won the last five head-to-head matches. "I have to play well," added Venus Williams, whose last win over Serena was at Dubai in 2009. "Theres no secret or science to it. "I think anyone who has got any wins against her, theyve pretty much played the match of their life. Granted, Id like to imagine that I wont have to play the match of my life. Thats tough to do. But I know I need to play well." Both rallied from one-set deficits to win their quarter-final matches. Serena Williams defeated Denmarks Caroline Wozniacki 4-6, 7-5, 7-5 while Venus Williams dispatched 14th-seeded Carla Suarez Navarro 4-6, 6-2, 6-3. "I definitely dont like playing her," Serena Williams said of her sister. "I think Ive lost to her more than anyone on the tour, so its definitely not a fun match. "Shes tough. She has a great serve. She runs every ball down. She has a great backhand. She hits winners off the forehand. She does everything well so its not an ideal matchup for anyone, to be honest." In another quarter-final, Ekaterina Makarova ended the Cinderella run of American qualifier Coco Vanderweghe with a 6-1, 4-6, 6-1 victory. Vanderweghe had knocked off two former world No. 1s en route to the quarter-finals. Makarova will play the winner of a later quarter-final between Victoria Azarenka and Agnieszka Radwanska. The sisters will meet for the first time since Serena Williams cruised to a 6-1, 6-1 win on clay at Charleston, S.C., in 2003. Between them, the Williams sisters have won 24 grand slam tournaments, with Serena taking 17 and Venus seven. They have also been credited with introducing more of a power game to womens tennis, and of inspiring players from minority communities to take up the sport. "Weve had such a great impact," saiid Serena Williams. Nick Bosa 49ers Jersey. "I think having been pretty much one of the first African-Americans to do well, then to see all the African-Americans, even some Canadians here playing really well, it makes me feel really good. "Im really excited to see that. We just had an opportunity to do something really special. Sometimes I get chill bumps when I think about it because were just so normal and so down-to-earth. We just feel like we want to help everyone to do the best that they can." Serena Williams, the defending champion, extended her Rogers Cup win streak to 14 matches after victories at the 2011 and 2013 events in Toronto. She skipped the 2012 tournament. Wozniacki, coming off a win at Istanbul, ended an eight-match streak. The match that lasted two hours 41 minutes saw Wozniacki take control in the first set and build a 2-0 lead in the second before Williams started hitting the lines. "I was making a lot of unforced errors in general," said Williams. "But I just thought: Just keep fighting. Hopefully I can just hold on and hold on, try to break, keep going for each shot. " She broke service for a 3-2 first-set lead and fought off two break points to close the set. The third set featured five service breaks, the last giving Williams the win on her third match point. Williams is now 7-1 all-time against Wozniacki. Williams won at Stanford last week and has won seven straight matches. But she knew beating Wozniacki wouldnt be easy. "Especially when you play someone like Caroline or other opponents, you know your match might be a little longer than normal," said Williams. "You go in there thinking: This is not going to be routine. Youre ready." Wozniacki was happy with her tournament despite the defeat. "It was really small things that did it out there today," she said. "She came up with quite a few big serves when she needed to. "It could have gone both ways. I had a break in the second set. Didnt manage to hold on. But I gave it everything I had. It just wasnt quite enough." Venus also needed time to find a rhythm against 14th-seeded Suarez Navarro. She has gone three sets in three of her four matches, including her third-round upset of sixth-seeded Angelique Kerber. "Whats happening well for me is just competing," said Venus Williams. "I think my movement has been very helpful to me, as well, covering a lot of court. "Ive been playing some stellar opponents, so it hasnt been easy." ' ' '

Sprung  

Bechted, dass nicht ich die AGB aufgestellt habe, sondern der Provider, und dann posted!!
Sende Email an den Admin
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz