Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Herzlichen Glückwunsch! Du bist der kostenlose counter @ www.counter-kostenlos.net Besucher im:

Für Fragen und Anregungen gibts die offizielle Email-Adresse:
htex@gmx.de
Ich finde,dass das Board schon ganz ok ist! Leider hat es einige unangenehme Macken (Komme nicht an den vollständigen Quelltext ran, was dazu führt, das ich keine Framesites basteln kann! Ausserdem lässt sich dieses Board aus irgendeinem Grund nicht im Frame öffnen!) Daher wird hoffentlich bald hartex Reloaded geuppt, was ich dann vollständig verwaten kann. -FrInkO-

Hier gehts zur hartex-Avatar Site!

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 77 mal aufgerufen
 HTML Befehle
jokergreen0220 Offline

hartex-Weiser

23.08.2019 05:32
Joe MontanaResponse: Oh yeah! But off the top of my head it was too many years ago. [url=http://www.ladodgersprostore.us/Babe-He Antworten

Joe MontanaResponse: Oh yeah! But off the top of my head it was too many years ago. Babe Herman Dodgers Jersey . 10) Darren Dreger Response: Yes. My son (Mason) and I play a game on the backyard rink. Hes getting really good at it, but the old man still might have the edge. 9) The TSN Quizmaster Response: If you watched me in the Queensway Canadians Old-Timers League, you would know the answer to that question. I spent a summer shooting pucks in my garage three years ago, determined to finally develop a shot. No shot. 8) Bret "The Hitman" Hart Response: I dont know about anymore? I could at one time. Ive got a pretty bad wrist as you can see (shows me his wrist). During stampede week one time they put me in horseshoe bending competition. I remember thinking it was just kind of a goof off thing, like I wont be able to actually do it. But they had a bunch of girls and Miss Calgary and Tim Hunter who was on the Flames at the time. But they were all real serious and mine was like a pancake. 7) Amir Johnson Response: Nah, that must be pretty tough though to aim it so it goes bar down. Cant do that, but I can curve it (soccer ball). I know how to do that. I actually played a bit of soccer. But I was mostly a goalie because of my long arms. But Ive curved the ball before, from a corner kick. So yeah, I was good (smiles). 6) Steven Stamkos Response: I think Ive proved that I can. (photo: heygirlimstevenstamkos.tumblr.com) 5) Cabbie 4) Morris Peterson Response: Absolutely. When I was in Muskoka not too long ago, we had to do a scavenger hunt and I had to put the puck in the corner of the net, like an accuracy challenge. And I put in the corner, but it was probably the hardest thing Ive ever done too. And I think I had my eyes closed (laughs). 3) R.A. Dickey Response: Well, Ive only taken about three hockey shots my whole life. And I broke the stick on one of them because I didnt know what I was doing and the stick head flew off. And the other one, (laughing) I think I jammed my arm so hard I didnt want to pick up a hockey stick again. Mind you, I had no schooling. We have the Predators now, but you dont grow up in Nashville playing street hockey. 2) Dave Coulier in character as Joey from Full House Response: Can I go Bardown? I can go socks up, I can go underwear down, I can go cup to the left, cup to the right. And you know what? I can Zizzle. 1) Mike Tyson Response: Ive never done that. But I was a goalie before, and I had the pads and stuff on, and it was just so exhausting, I had to just stay on the floor, sit down on the floor, it was just so hard. It was hard to even skate. You know Jeremy Roenick? So one day he said something like, so you think you can beat Mike Tyson? And he said I can beat Mike Tyson on skates, but hell probably beat me off skates, and my arrogance, I said "you cant even beat me on skates!" Then I tried it, then I was like, woah, he would kick my ass on skates! He wouldve killed me, woah, ah man, I was just so exhausted after a minute. We look forward to more great responses to "Can you go BarDown?" In the many upcoming BarDown interviews, so stay tuned! Joe Kelly Youth Jersey . - Jayden Hart scored once and set up two more as the Prince Albert Raiders downed the host Red Deer Rebels 5-3 on Tuesday to clinch the final Western Hockey League playoff berth. Jackie Robinson Youth Jersey .Mallais and his team out of Saint John defeated James Grattan 5-4 in Fredericton.The 2015 Tim Hortons Brier from Feb. http://www.ladodgersprostore.us/Hyun-Jin-Ryu-dodgers-jersey/ . Each day, TSN.ca provides the latest rumours, reports and speculation from around the NHL beat. The latest from Bob As tweeted by TSN Hockey Insider Bob McKenzie on Monday, the Columbus Blue Jackets need to resolve their offseason plans with forward R.DENVER -- The Colorado Rockies have recalled right-hander Rob Scahill from Triple-A Colorado Springs. Scahill is available to pitch out of the bullpen in Sundays game against the Milwaukee Brewers. The Rockies also returned righty Wilton Lopez to the Sky Sox. This is the first call-up this season for Scahill, who was 1-1 with a 3.93 ERA in 24 aappearances with the Sky Sox. Fernando Valenzuela Dodgers Jersey. In 29 major league games, all with Colorado, Scahill is 1-0 with a 4.29 ERA. Lopez had an 11.37 ERA in four games with the Rockies this season before he was designated for assignment June 9. He is 0-2 with a 4.54 ERA in 20 games with the Sky Sox. The Rockies have 39 players on their 40-man roster. ' ' '

Sprung  

Bechted, dass nicht ich die AGB aufgestellt habe, sondern der Provider, und dann posted!!
Sende Email an den Admin
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz