Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Herzlichen Glückwunsch! Du bist der kostenlose counter @ www.counter-kostenlos.net Besucher im:

Für Fragen und Anregungen gibts die offizielle Email-Adresse:
htex@gmx.de
Ich finde,dass das Board schon ganz ok ist! Leider hat es einige unangenehme Macken (Komme nicht an den vollständigen Quelltext ran, was dazu führt, das ich keine Framesites basteln kann! Ausserdem lässt sich dieses Board aus irgendeinem Grund nicht im Frame öffnen!) Daher wird hoffentlich bald hartex Reloaded geuppt, was ich dann vollständig verwaten kann. -FrInkO-

Hier gehts zur hartex-Avatar Site!

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 70 mal aufgerufen
 HTML Befehle
jokergreen0220 Offline

hartex-Weiser

23.08.2019 05:32
Englewood, CO (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.cheapfootballthrowback.com/]Sale Football Jerseys Throwback[/url] .com) - The Denv Antworten

Englewood, CO (SportsNetwork. Sale Football Jerseys Throwback .com) - The Denver Broncos have picked up the fifth-year option on the contract of linebacker Von Miller, which keeps the 2011 NFL Defensive Rookie of the Year under team control through 2015. Miller is slated to earn $9.754 million in 2015, the final year of his rookie deal, though the salary is guaranteed for injury only. The move was not unexpected, as the 25-year-old has emerged as one of the leagues premier pass rushers since being taken by Denver with the No. 2 overall pick of the 2011 draft. Miller racked up 11 1/2 sacks as a rookie, then tallied 18 1/2 along with six forced fumbles while earning first team All-Pro honors in his second season. He is coming off a difficult 2013 campaign, however, as he sat out the first six games for violating the NFLs substance abuse policy and missed the entire postseason after tearing his ACL in late December. He finished with 34 tackles, five sacks and three forced fumbles in nine regular-season contests. Wholesale Football Jerseys Throwback . Although head coach Randy Carlyle jokingly wondered how much actual training Bolland got done while in London. "I dont know how much training goes on when you go back to the junior team that you played for so I wouldnt read too much into that," laughed Carlyle after the Maple Leafs were put through an up-tempo practice that concluded with a 10-minute bag skate on Thursday. Cheap Football Jerseys Throwback China .C. -- Ryan Sproul scored the winner late in double overtime to lift the Grand Rapids Griffins to a 2-1 win over the Abbotsford Heat on Friday in Game 1 of their American Hockey League playoff series. http://www.cheapfootballthrowback.com/ .C. - NASCAR team owner Rick Hendrick headlines this years electees into the North Carolina Sports Hall of Fame.CLEVELAND -- LeBron James could finally be himself. He smiled easily, joked around and blew a few kisses to the crowd. This trip home was different than the others. There was less tension, fewer boos, nothing to fear. This time, James almost felt welcomed. James scored 28 points and seemed more relaxed than in previous games back in Cleveland, leading the Miami Heat to their eighth straight win, 95-84 over the Cavaliers on Wednesday night. He added eight rebounds and eight assists in his fifth game as a visitor against the Cavs, the team that drafted him and the one he led to the NBA finals before leaving as a free agent three years ago to chase NBA championships in Miami. James improved to 11-1 against Cleveland. Unlike his previous four visits, James wasnt the target of nonstop booing or taunts. There wasnt the hatred that filled Quicken Loans Arena the first time he came back on Dec. 2, 2010. "Its been less and less since the first time I was here," said James, soaking his ankles in an ice bucket and drinking a postgame smoothie. "Nothing can be worse than that." Dwyane Wade added 22 points and Michael Beasley 17 for Miami, which coasted during long stretches and never appeared threatened. Dion Waiters, the subject of trade rumours, scored a season-high 24 and Kyrie Irving had 16 for Cleveland. The Heat opened a 15-point lead in the third and responded to every spurt by the Cavs, who got within eight in the final two minutes. James outscored Clevelands starters 28-26, and except for arguing a few calls with the officials that didnt go his way, the four-time MVP and two-time champ enjoyed his visit home as he reminded Cavaliers fans what theyve been missing. After the final horn, James waved to some fans and tossed his headband and wrist bracelets into the crowd the way he always did when he played in Cleveland. "Of late, there have been some cheers here," Wade said. "At the end of the day, hes from Ohio. I think some fans are proud of that." The Cavs, who came in to the season with playoff expectations, have lost four in a row and seven of eight. Six of their 11 losses have been by more than 10 points. "Everyone else can write us off," Irving said. "But in this locker room, we believe in each other. Were going to figure this out." The atmosphere inside the arena was subdued compared to James previous trips. There was energy, but not the same anger as many Clevelanders seem to have moved on and are more concerned with the strugggling Cavs getting better than venting at James. Football Jerseys Throwback Outlet. The disgust has decayed. This time it was a game, not an event. In fact, things have cooled to the point that a group of fans have started a campaign to bring back James, who can opt out of his contract and become a free agent next summer. The group handed out neon green "Come Home LeBron" T-shirts outside the arena before the game. He received the usual boos when he took the floor, but he was soon blowing kisses to fans in the seats as he recognized familiar faces and friends. Before the opening tip, James pointed toward Cavs coach Mike Brown, who nodded toward a former player who has done a lot of growing up. James started slowly, scoring just 3 points in the first quarter, which ended with the Cavs leading 28-22. He changed shoes between quarters, swapping a red pair for black ones. In different kicks, his game kicked into gear. He scored nine points in the second quarter, when the Heat turned up their defensive pressure and held the Cavaliers to 14 points on 5 of 25 shooting. "I didnt feel good early on, but once I got back into the game I started feeling better," James said. "In the second quarter I got into some good rhythm. We started knocking down some shots and I got some rebounds and steals." James seemed intent on ending his night early. He scored Miamis first eight points of the third and fed Chris Bosh for two layups. James dropped a 3-pointer and his free throw gave the Heat their biggest lead at 68-53. The Cavs came in reeling following a 30-point beatdown in San Antonio on Saturday. Adding to their disarray was a report that the club is trying to trade Waiters, who denied he asked to be moved and insists he loves playing in Cleveland. "Its just nonsense," Waiters said. "Theres been things thrown out there that havent been true at all." NOTES: James will host Thanksgiving for his teammates at his 30,000-square-foot mansion in Bath, Ohio, on Thursday. James decided to have his teammates over when he realized the team was headed to Canada to play on the day after the holiday. "Toronto doesnt celebrate Thanksgiving," he said. "It was either do it at a hotel or do it at my house. Id much rather do it at my house." ... Brown said No. 1 overall pick Anthony Bennett has been making steady progress. "Hes a young guy trying to find his way," Brown said. ... The Heat were without forwards Shane Battier (flu) and Udonis Haslam (back). ' ' '

Sprung  

Bechted, dass nicht ich die AGB aufgestellt habe, sondern der Provider, und dann posted!!
Sende Email an den Admin
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz