Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Herzlichen Glückwunsch! Du bist der kostenlose counter @ www.counter-kostenlos.net Besucher im:

Für Fragen und Anregungen gibts die offizielle Email-Adresse:
htex@gmx.de
Ich finde,dass das Board schon ganz ok ist! Leider hat es einige unangenehme Macken (Komme nicht an den vollständigen Quelltext ran, was dazu führt, das ich keine Framesites basteln kann! Ausserdem lässt sich dieses Board aus irgendeinem Grund nicht im Frame öffnen!) Daher wird hoffentlich bald hartex Reloaded geuppt, was ich dann vollständig verwaten kann. -FrInkO-

Hier gehts zur hartex-Avatar Site!

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 80 mal aufgerufen
 HTML Befehle
jokergreen0220 Offline

hartex-Weiser

22.08.2019 09:36
LIVERPOOL, England -- Everton strengthened its attacking options by signing Samuel Etoo on a two-year deal on Tuesday after the Antworten

LIVERPOOL, England -- Everton strengthened its attacking options by signing Samuel Etoo on a two-year deal on Tuesday after the striker was released by Premier League rival Chelsea. Jordan Scarlett Youth Jersey . The 33-year-old Cameroon international, who scored 12 goals in 35 matches in his only season at Chelsea, is available to make his debut against the west London club on Saturday. "I was impressed about the hunger he still has," Everton manager Roberto Martinez said. "For someone who has achieved nearly everything, he still has the desire he had at 15 when he went to Spain and showed what he could do. For many reasons he has got a point to prove. "We are very excited and I think Everton is the perfect home for him. The fans will make him ready and feel sharp but we have got to be a bit patient with the fitness levels and make sure he is back to his best." Etoo is joining an Everton side which finished fifth in the Premier League last season. "I have been very impressed by the style of play Everton adopt," Etoo said. "I could see straight away that at this club I will have the opportunity to play football." Before his move to English football, the striker won two Champions League titles, three Spanish league trophies and one Copa del Rey during a five-year spell with Barcelona. He then joined Inter Milan in 2009, helping the Italian club win the Serie A title, the Champions League, the Coppa Italia (twice) and the Club World Cup. Voted African Footballer of the Year four times, he also helped his national team win the African Cup of Nations twice. However, Etoo signed for Everton hours after being dropped as Cameroons captain and permanently replaced by midfielder Stephane Mbia. Etoo had already been left out of coach Volker Finkes initial squad for the final round of African Cup of Nations qualifiers starting next month, which could signal the end of his international career. Sam Mills Panthers Jersey . Expensive. The NFL fined Tomlin $100,000 on Wednesday for interfering with Baltimores Jacoby Jones on a kickoff return in the third quarter of a 22-20 loss to the Ravens on Thanksgiving night. DJ Moore Womens Jersey . Erik Cole scored on a breakaway with 4:49 to play, and the Stars rallied to defeat the Minnesota Wild 4-3 on Saturday night. http://www.shoppanthersonline.us/panthers-brian-burns-blue-jersey/ . The 36-year-old Colts receiver is going back to the playoffs as a division champion. VANCOUVER -- The Montreal Canadiens traded defenceman Raphael Diaz to the Vancouver Canucks on Monday in exchange for forward Dale Weise. The 28-year-old Diaz had 11 assists and 12 penalty minutes in 46 games for the Canadiens this season. The native of Baar, Switzerland, has 41 points (four goals, 37 assists) and 48 penalty minutes in 128 NHL career games but was a healthy scratch of late with Montreal. "This is the business. This is the way it is," Diaz said Monday on a conference call. "As a player you want to play as much as you can and you want to help you team." Diaz joins a Canucks blue-line that has suffered a number of injuries in recent weeks, with both Christopher Tanev and Kevin Bieksa currently out of the lineup. "As a sportsman, as a hockey player, you respect everything (teams) do," he said. "(The Canadiens) always treated me good. They helped me learn a lot things to play in the NHL. "Im really excited for the new opportunity." Meanwhile, Weise never seemed to fit into the plans of Canucks head coach John Tortorella. The Winnipeg native had three goals, nine assists and 42 penalty minutes in 44 games this season, mostly while playing on the fourth line. "II think I can bring a physical presence to the (Canadiens)," said Weise. Christian Miller Youth Jersey. "Im a good skater and I work hard and my success is down low and hanging onto pucks and being physical and trying to get to the hard areas to score goals. "Im not sure where Im going to fit in just yet. Im just looking forward to coming in and trying to play hard and trying to find a spot." In 162 career NHL games, the 25-year-old has 10 goals, 16 assists and 185 penalty minutes. Weises name had been mentioned in trade speculation in recent weeks, but Mondays deal still caught him off guard. "(The trade) comes as a little bit of a shock to me," said Weise. "I think any time you hear rumours around you think about it but theres so many (rumours) that go around and you just never know. "I didnt put too much thought into it ... I was shocked when I heard about it today." Weise was expected to arrive in Montreal on Monday night and practise with the Canadiens on Tuesday morning, while Diaz was set to meet up with his new teammates the same day in Boston. Both Weise and Diaz will get a chance to face their old teams this week when the Canadiens host the Canucks on Thursday night at the Bell Centre. ' ' '

Sprung  

Bechted, dass nicht ich die AGB aufgestellt habe, sondern der Provider, und dann posted!!
Sende Email an den Admin
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz