Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Herzlichen Glückwunsch! Du bist der kostenlose counter @ www.counter-kostenlos.net Besucher im:

Für Fragen und Anregungen gibts die offizielle Email-Adresse:
htex@gmx.de
Ich finde,dass das Board schon ganz ok ist! Leider hat es einige unangenehme Macken (Komme nicht an den vollständigen Quelltext ran, was dazu führt, das ich keine Framesites basteln kann! Ausserdem lässt sich dieses Board aus irgendeinem Grund nicht im Frame öffnen!) Daher wird hoffentlich bald hartex Reloaded geuppt, was ich dann vollständig verwaten kann. -FrInkO-

Hier gehts zur hartex-Avatar Site!

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 68 mal aufgerufen
 HTML Befehle
jokergreen0220 Offline

hartex-Weiser

14.08.2019 10:48
REGINA -- The Western final is behind Calgary running back Jon Cornish. [url=http://www.steelersrookiestore.com/Steelers-Tj-Watt Antworten

REGINA -- The Western final is behind Calgary running back Jon Cornish. T. J. Watt Womens Jersey . The Eastern final, however, still rankles Toronto quarterback Ricky Ray. One of the two will have something to celebrate Thursday night as the CFL hands out its annual awards. Cornish is up for both Most Outstanding Player, against Ray, and Outstanding Canadian, against Winnipeg linebacker Henoc Muamba. Cornishs Stampeders were ousted 35-13 by Saskatchewan last weekend while Rays Argonauts were bounced 36-24 by the Hamilton Tiger-Cats. For Ray, the scab is still fresh. "It is tough because youve got to wait six months until you get to really put it out of your system by moving on to the next year," he said of the pain. "Those are the games that are always going to haunt you a little bit. "Even losing the Grey Cup in Edmonton my first year (in 2002), I still have bad memories from that game. Even though Ive been back and been able to be on the victorious side, I still have bad thoughts about that game. Im sure this will continue to give me bad thoughts throughout my career." Cornish is past the pain. "I sort of left it back in Calgary," he said Wednesday night in a pre-awards availability. "It would have been harder to swallow if it was a closer game, But the way we lost and having seven turnovers, its not hard to be able to walk away from a game like that and just forget about it. We didnt play Stampeder football. Theres no use in holding onto it." Cornish led the league in rushing with a Canadian-record 1,813 yards. The 29-year-old from New Westminster, B.C., was also No. 1 in yards from scrimmage (2,157) and TDs (14). When healthy, Ray was like a metronome with a league-record 77.2 per cent completion average and just two interceptions in 303 pass attempts. The 34-year-old from California missed six starts due to injury and was a healthy scratch in Torontos regular-season finale He was in a remarkable groove for most of the season. "It felt like guys were open. I was just dropping back and finding guys open," Ray said. "Things were just clicking ... Its a good feeling to have." But the finale to the season inexplicably went south after a fine first half against Hamilton. "They just came out and played better. Obviously I didnt play good enough to win," he said. "Thats what you think about when you lose. You think about all the plays you wish you could have back to do over again. Maybe make a better throw, a better read." Ray was offered the chance to take in the championship game as a spectator but declined. "It would be tough to watch the game live and sit in the cold. Id just think about last week and wanting to be here. So I chose not to." Ray and Cornish exchanged compliments in their separate media scrums. "Cornish has been one of the best, most consistent guys weve had in this league over the last few years," said Ray. "Just the numbers hes been able to put up on a game-by-game basis, add them up throughout the year and its pretty special." Said Cornish: "Rickys performance this year is going to go down in the record books for his effectiveness on every play. Ive been saying for years Ricky Ray is one of the best players in this league. For me, not even winning, just being up against him is one of the biggest honours Ive had." Ray may well be hurt by his occasional inactivity. "I guess the big question is did I play enough," he said. Tight end Tony Gabriel (1978, Ottawa) and quarterback Russ Jackson (1963, 66, 69) are the only Canadians to have won Most Outstanding Player honours. Cornish is one of four Stampeder nominees, joining defensive end Charleston Hughes (defensive player), centre Brett Jones (rookie) and kicker Rene Paredes (special-teams player). Brendon LaBatte of the Saskatchewan Roughriders was the West Divisions top lineman. The other East Division finalists are Montreal linebacker Chip Cox (defensive player), Toronto centre Jeff Keeping (lineman), Hamilton Tiger-Cats running back C.J. Gable (rookie) and Marc Beswick (special-teams player). The awards are voted on by the Football Reporters of Canada and the leagues eight head coaches. Justin Layne Youth Jersey . In the opening game of his fourth-round match at the U.S. Open, the owner of 17 major titles got passed at the net twice, sailed a backhand long, then missed two forehands to get broken. Terry Bradshaw Youth Jersey . -- Damian Lillard couldnt believe when he got a clear look at the rim. http://www.steelersrookiestore.com/Steelers-Mike-Webster-Jersey/ . - The Seattle Sounders busy off-season continues with the team acquiring defender Chad Marshall from the Columbus Crew in exchange for a 2015 third-round pick and allocation money.CLEVELAND -- Jason Campbell didnt think his ribs were broken. He made another correct read. The Browns, who have been shuttling quarterbacks on and off the field all season, finally got some good news on that front: Campbells ribs are only bruised. Campbell has energized the Browns and pushed them back into the playoff conversation. He may practice this week after his injury in Sundays 24-18 win over the Baltimore Ravens. Coach Rob Chudzinski said X-rays were negative and Campbell should be able to play Nov. 17 at Cincinnati. "Im very happy that hes OK, obviously," Chudzinski said Monday during a conference call. "He played really well." Campbell gritted it out and played through pain, matching a career-high with three touchdown passes as the Browns (4-5) ended an 11-game losing streak against the Super Bowl champions. The nine-year veteran was injured in the first quarter when he was sacked and had 340-pound nose tackle Haloti Ngata land on him. Campbell was briefly replaced by Brandon Weeden, who lost his starting job and jogged onto the field to some boos and groans from Browns fans. Campbell returned after missing just four plays and led the Browns to a key division win. He completed 23 of 35 passes for 262 yards, did not throw an interception for the second straight week and hit wide receiver Davone Bess on two crucial fourth-down plays -- one for a TD, the other in the closing minutes as Cleveland used up time. "You saw him from a leadership standpoint," Chudzinski said. "The calmness out there, the ability in that final drive to make plays when that was crunch time and in a critical part in the game and just his presence with our younger guys. What hes doing is really giving us a life." Maybe Campbell is the long-term answer for the Browns at quarterback. They entered the season hoping to find out more about Weeden, and quickly learned he couldnt handle the pressure after going 0-4 as a starter. Brian Hoyer gave Cleveland a lift while winning two starts, but his season ended when he tore a knee ligament against Buffalo on Oct. 3. Enter Campbell, who made 71 starts for Washington, Oakland and Chicago befoore signing with the Browns as a free agent in March. T. J. Watt Steelers Jersey. But while some fans seem surprised by his performances in a loss to Kansas City and win over Baltimore, Chudzinski had faith Campbell, the 20th starting quarterback for the Browns since 1999, would deliver. "Jason has played a lot more than any of our guys," Chudzinski said. "You see it during the week, him knowing what to expect in different situations and the questions he asks. Hes been through it and he knows it and when he gets out on the field, hes been there before. Thats calmness. Thats a sense of confidence that our guys have, and I have in him." The Browns, who jumped the Ravens into second place in the AFC North, have a bye this week, giving Campbell time to heal. Chudzinski knew Campbell was hurting, but could tell he was willing to do whatever it took to get the Browns their first win over the Ravens since 2007. "Just looking at him, there was no way he was going to come out of that game and miss out for his teammates," Chudzinski said. Also, Chudzinski said wide receiver Greg Little sprained his right shoulder. Little had seven catches for 122 yards and was twice penalized for unsportsmanlike conduct. Little was initially flagged for throwing Ravens safety James Ihedigbos helmet after the two tangled in a pileup. A photo pulled off the TV broadcast shows Ihedigbos hands around Littles neck area. Little popped to his feet and flung the helmet, drawing the 15-yard penalty. Chudzinski hasnt spoken to Little about the confrontation, but said his players need to know when to walk away. "Thats part of the game and part of being smart and part of the control that Im talking about," he said. NOTES: Chudzinski said LB Quentin Groves (ankle) and TE MarQueis Gray (hamstring) wont practice Tuesday. LB Darius Eubanks has been cleared after being evaluated for a head injury and will practice along with LB Eric Martin (knee). Both were injured on special teams. ... According to STATS, the Bengals and Browns are alone in first and second place, respectively, in the AFC North for the first time since the division was formed in 2002. ' ' '

Sprung  

Bechted, dass nicht ich die AGB aufgestellt habe, sondern der Provider, und dann posted!!
Sende Email an den Admin
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz