Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Herzlichen Glückwunsch! Du bist der kostenlose counter @ www.counter-kostenlos.net Besucher im:

Für Fragen und Anregungen gibts die offizielle Email-Adresse:
htex@gmx.de
Ich finde,dass das Board schon ganz ok ist! Leider hat es einige unangenehme Macken (Komme nicht an den vollständigen Quelltext ran, was dazu führt, das ich keine Framesites basteln kann! Ausserdem lässt sich dieses Board aus irgendeinem Grund nicht im Frame öffnen!) Daher wird hoffentlich bald hartex Reloaded geuppt, was ich dann vollständig verwaten kann. -FrInkO-

Hier gehts zur hartex-Avatar Site!

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 65 mal aufgerufen
 HTML Befehle
jokergreen0220 Offline

hartex-Weiser

13.08.2019 08:33
The last time Rory MacDonald fought in Vancouver, things didnt exactly go as planned. [url=http://www.ukmanutdjersey.com/antonio Antworten

The last time Rory MacDonald fought in Vancouver, things didnt exactly go as planned. Antonio Valencia Jersey Sales Man Utd . The B.C. native immediately turned heads in a thrilling bout with future interim welterweight champ Carlos Condit at UFC 115 in 2010. Though MacDonald was ahead on the judges scorecards going into the final round, he succumbed to Condits relentless ground-and-pound with only seven seconds left on the clock. While he may have come out on the losing end that night, MacDonalds performance established him as a young fighter to watch. Over the past four years hes largely lived up to the hype, making the leap from prospect to contender. Now that hes poised to make his Vancouver return against Tyron Woodley in the co-main event of UFC 174 Saturday, MacDonald said he has grown both as a fighter and a person. "I was an inexperienced fighter at that point, it was a very big fight and I got a lot of response (from fans)," said MacDonald of his bout with Condit. "So it was a tough, but good learning experience for me as a martial artist and a UFC fighter to deal with that pressure and perform under it. "Since then Ive had a lot of big fights. Ive been able to deal with it great since then. So I see no difference going back there and fighting there again." Though MacDonald has since etched his spot in the welterweight title picture, consistency has been a problem. If he has struggled in one area, its been the frequency within which hes competed. Since joining the UFC roster in early 2010, hes managed only two fights per year due to a variety of injuries. MacDonald has attributed many of these to over-training and not knowing when to dial back his efforts. However, MacDonald appears to have found his groove as of late. His scrap with Woodley not only marks his second of 2014, but also his fourth in the past 12 months. MacDonald said hes finally hit the right balance. "In a years time Ive been very busy and Ive been focused," MacDonald said. "My trainings been good. Ive been training very smart and been able to stay healthy. Obviously there are some injuries that are out of your control, but others are in your control and I think its just up to your experience as a martial artist. You know, growing up in your training and seeing what works for you. Im starting to figure out a rhythm that works for me. "I understand how to warm my body up, how to spar more technically and put less stress on my system. Its been a combination of a lot of things." MacDonald said a big piece of the puzzle has also been separating east coast from west coast. While in Montreal and New York, hes 100 - percent focused on training. However, after each fight, he spends time with family and friends back in B.C. The Tristar fighter said this allows him to recharge his batteries. "I take a month back home after my fights," MacDonald stated. "After all the hard training, I relax, but I also stay busy and stay active. I go into the gyms where I used to train with all the people that I know. I work with them — nothing crazy; just once a day. I spend my time there and enjoy it with family. It makes me happy. When I come out to Montreal and New York, I focus on my training and I feel energized." With his training formula firmly in place, MacDonald said he cant wait to put on a show in his home province. "It feels great," MacDonald began. "I love fighting in Canada and being in Vancouver is even better because after the fight Im right at home. I get to see my family and I dont have to fly anywhere. I also get a lot of recognition there from the fans. "Its going to be a very exciting night. Im very much looking forward to it." Marcus Rashford Authentic Jersey . Louis Cardinals continued their offensive tear with a 9-5 victory over the Los Angeles Dodgers in the opener of a four-game series. Jesse Lingard Shirt Sales . Raymond, 31, started 15 regular-season games for the Stamps in 2013, racking up 51 tackles. He also returned two kickoffs for 79 yards including a 61-yarder. http://www.ukmanutdjersey.com/david-beckham-jersey-man-utd.html .cas NHL Play of the Year showdown continues today with a man whos spent most of his career on highlight reels and a goalie actually "reaching back" for a save.Storrs, CT (SportsNetwork.com) - Jonathan Holmes drained a 3-pointer from the left corner with 2.2 seconds remaining to lift seventh-ranked Texas to a 55-54 victory over No. 24 Connecticut on Sunday at Gampel Pavilion. Ryan Boatright missed the second of two free throws with 15 seconds to play, leaving Connecticut with a 54-52 lead. After a timeout by each team with 4.4 seconds left, Boatright couldnt fight through a screen on the inbounds pass and fell to the floor, leaving Holmes wide open in the corner for his winning shot. The Husskies, without another timeout, were unable to get a shot away before time expired and suffered their second straight loss. Man Utd Away Kit 2019 20. Holmes scored 13 points for the Longhorns (6-0), who played their first true road game of the season. DeMarcus Holland and Javan Felix each finished with 10 points in the victory. Boatright, who had to be helped off the floor after the game, scored 24 to lead Connecticut (3-2), which hadnt played since a loss to West Virginia last Sunday in the title game of the Puerto Rico Tip-off. ' ' '

Sprung  

Bechted, dass nicht ich die AGB aufgestellt habe, sondern der Provider, und dann posted!!
Sende Email an den Admin
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz