Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Herzlichen Glückwunsch! Du bist der kostenlose counter @ www.counter-kostenlos.net Besucher im:

Für Fragen und Anregungen gibts die offizielle Email-Adresse:
htex@gmx.de
Ich finde,dass das Board schon ganz ok ist! Leider hat es einige unangenehme Macken (Komme nicht an den vollständigen Quelltext ran, was dazu führt, das ich keine Framesites basteln kann! Ausserdem lässt sich dieses Board aus irgendeinem Grund nicht im Frame öffnen!) Daher wird hoffentlich bald hartex Reloaded geuppt, was ich dann vollständig verwaten kann. -FrInkO-

Hier gehts zur hartex-Avatar Site!

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 46 mal aufgerufen
 HTML Befehle
jokergreen0220 Offline

hartex-Weiser

13.08.2019 08:32
OWINGS MILLS, Md. [url=http://www.thecardinalsshoponline.com/hakeem-butler-cardinals-jerse y-zj/]Hakeem Butler Youth Jersey[/url] Antworten

OWINGS MILLS, Md. Hakeem Butler Youth Jersey . - The Baltimore Ravens and left tackle Eugene Monroe reached agreement on a five-year contract Friday. Finding a way to retain the 26-year old Monroe was one of the Ravens top priorities of the off-season. They now have the long-term answer at left tackle they have lacked since Jonathan Ogden retired following the 2007 season. Monroe was selected by the Jacksonville Jaguars with the No. 8 overall pick in the 2009 NFL draft. He spent four-plus seasons with the Jaguars before being traded to Baltimore in October. He started the final 11 games for the Ravens at left tackle. Andy Isabella Womens Jersey . There were no real chances until Augsburg broke the deadlock through Raul Bobadilla in the 33rd minute. Frankfurt failed to clear a cross and Bobadilla slotted home from close range at the far post. Pat Tillman Jersey . Brandon Morrow allowed five runs on six hits over three innings. He struck out two, walked one and hit a batter. Edwin Encarnacion had a two-out, bases loaded two-RBI double in the third inning. http://www.thecardinalsshoponline.com/Youth-Kurt-Warner-Cardinals-Jersey/ . The 27-year-old hit .209 in 86 at-bats last year after missing the 2010 season following surgery to repair a torn labrum in his right shoulder. PITTSFORD, N.Y. -- Fred Jackson has no plans of slowing down any time soon. The 33-year-old running back signed a one-year contract extension with the Buffalo Bills on Wednesday, placing Buffalos unquestioned leader on offence under contract with the Bills through 2015. "I just love to play this game," Jackson said. "Usually when guys get to be my age theyre ready to kind of shut it down and not come out here and get beat up like we do at training camp, but I wake up every day and I love it. Im blessed to have an opportunity to play for a team like the Buffalo Bills." Jacksons unlikely success story has made him one of the most popular Bills of the last decade. A former undrafted free agent from tiny Coe College, Jackson is known as much for his slashing, punishing running style on the field as well as his character and leadership away from it. Jackson earned a spot on the Bills practice squad in 2006 after years of toiling away in various minor leagues. He became a full-time starter in 2009, topping the 1,000-yard mark with 1,062 yards rushing, and has been an integral part of the teams offence ever since while sharing time in the backfield with players like C.J. Spiller and Marshawn Lynch. Jackson doesnt appear to be slowing down with age. Following an injury-plagued 2012 campaiign, Jackson rushed for 890 yards and nine touchdowns last season while battling two separate knee sprains. Andy Isabella Youth Jersey. In 2011, he had one of the most productive years of his career, averaging 5.5 yards a carry and nearly topping the 1,000-yard mark in just 10 games. Jackson has rushed for 5,121 yards and 28 career touchdowns while adding 2,139 yards and six touchdowns as a receiver. "Freds been a great pro," Bills coach Doug Marrone said. "In my time here with him hes been a very good leader and very productive. ... Age is a number for him. He really doesnt seem that way. The way he runs and the way he prepares himself is a credit to how he takes care of his body." Jackson hopes that this new deal will give him an opportunity to finish his career with the Bills, whenever that is. "I want to play as long as possible, but if I can get three or four more years Ill be happy," Jackson said. "But well see what happens." Jacksons 7-year-old son, Braeden, then spoke up while standing next to his father at the podium: "Can I tell you how many years Id like you to play? Five." "Five more years, thats where Ive got to go," Jackson answered to laughter. "By that time, Ill have (one of my other kids) telling me to do something different." ' ' '

Sprung  

Bechted, dass nicht ich die AGB aufgestellt habe, sondern der Provider, und dann posted!!
Sende Email an den Admin
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz