Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Herzlichen Glückwunsch! Du bist der kostenlose counter @ www.counter-kostenlos.net Besucher im:

Für Fragen und Anregungen gibts die offizielle Email-Adresse:
htex@gmx.de
Ich finde,dass das Board schon ganz ok ist! Leider hat es einige unangenehme Macken (Komme nicht an den vollständigen Quelltext ran, was dazu führt, das ich keine Framesites basteln kann! Ausserdem lässt sich dieses Board aus irgendeinem Grund nicht im Frame öffnen!) Daher wird hoffentlich bald hartex Reloaded geuppt, was ich dann vollständig verwaten kann. -FrInkO-

Hier gehts zur hartex-Avatar Site!

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 64 mal aufgerufen
 HTML Befehle
jokergreen0220 Offline

hartex-Weiser

13.08.2019 08:32
CHARLOTTE, N. [url=http://www.footballhotspurstore.com/Women-Kieran-Trippier-Tottenham -Hotspur-Jersey/]Kieran Trippier Jersey[/u Antworten

CHARLOTTE, N. Kieran Trippier Jersey .C. - Thomas Davis remembers the feeling in his stomach the previous time the Carolina Panthers hosted a playoff game against the Arizona Cardinals.Its something I dont want to relive, the Panthers 10-year veteran outside linebacker said Tuesday.Nor do Panthers fans.Six seasons ago the Cardinals, a 10-point underdog and a team that had shown little ability to win a game east of the Mississippi River, came into Charlotte and clobbered the NFC South champion Panthers 33-13. Carolina entered the game with a 12-4 record, but Arizona forced six Jake Delhomme turnovers.It was tough to lose that game — especially to lose that game the way we did, said Davis, one of six holdovers from that 2008 team.On Saturday, the Panthers (7-8-1) are seeking to get even when they host the Cardinals (11-5) in a wild-card game.Its been six years but Im still mad about this game (and motivated by it). running back DeAngelo Williams tweeted this week, posting a highlight video of the game with a picture of the score.Added fellow running back Jonathan Stewart: I remember how well things were going throughout the season and then you get to the playoffs and you stink it up.The loss marked a turning point in Panthers history.It not only ended Carolinas bid to reach the Super Bowl for the first time since 2003, but also sent the organization into a spiral.Things began to crumble.Delhomme was released one year later, general manager Marty Hurney and coach John Fox were let go the year after that, and the Panthers would go 23-41 over the next four seasons.Carolina didnt return to the post-season until last year, falling to San Francisco 23-10 in the divisional playoffs.We went into a drought, Davis said. We dont want that to happen again. We have back-to-back playoff years going and we want to build off that.Centre Ryan Kalil said there are lessons to be learned from that defeat — namely that anything can happen in the post-season regardless of your record.The Panthers are in just such a situation to use that as motivation.Carolina is only the second NFL team to qualify for the post-season with a losing record in a non-strike-shortened season. The other is the 2010 Seattle Seahawks, who went 7-9 but won a home playoff game over New Orleans.There are a lot of good teams in the NFL, Kalil said. There are a lot of teams that dont have a great records — but that doesnt mean theyre bad teams. It just means other teams have been a little better than them. Anybody can beat anybody, and you better believe that.Said Stewart: It tells you that no matter what you do during the regular season, it just doesnt matter. Things amp up to a whole different notch in the playoffs.For the 31-year-old Davis, the four-year run with a playoff appearance is a reminder for him to leave everything he has on the field Saturday, because he doesnt know when hell be back in the post-season.If we have another drought like that I may never get to go to the playoffs again, he said.The mood this week at the teams facility has been relaxed and loose.Coach Ron Rivera stood behind a podium on Tuesday and said he feels as if the Panthers are playing with house money after winning their final four games to get into the post-season when it appeared their season was over after a 3-8-1 start.But the Panthers are now playing with confidence.We have a lot of momentum right now and were just going to continue to ride that, Davis said.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Davinson Sanchez Jersey . "Well over 50 (per cent)," coach Claude Noel said Tuesday after practice, where the Jets were looking at ways to cut down the scoring chances theyve been giving away. Dele Alli Jersey .com) - Pavel Datsyuk and Gustav Nyquist both scored in the shootout as the Detroit Red Wings denied the Minnesota Wilds comeback bid with a 5-4 win on Tuesday. http://www.footballhotspurstore.com/Women-Michel-Vorm-Tottenham-Hotspur-Jersey/ . In the other Group A game, the Czech Republic stunned Canada, 5-4 in a shootout. Dominik Simon scored the deciding goal in the tiebreaker. The United States scored its first three goals on power plays. "Overall, I love to see the power-play goals we were able to get tonight," said U.EDMONTON -- Its been eight seasons since the Edmonton Oilers last made the NHL playoffs, so coach Dallas Eakins wasnt talking much about expectations when the players reported for medicals on Thursday. Instead he was focusing on the "process." While he and most of the players were quietly expressing optimism that the team is much improved over last season, Eakins said he wanted the team to "be modest. "We want to have no regrets for the past and no anxieties for the future," he said. "Its what are we doing today and thats it. "Its all about the process. How are we going to get better today? What did I do today to get better and did I gain any respect today? Thats how we want to go after it and everything else looks after itself." At the same time he admitted the club is excited about the off-season changes and the adjustments to his coaching staff. Gone are assistants Steve Smith and Kelly Buchberger, replaced by Craig Ramsay and Keith Acton. The team added some much needed size with the addition of veteran forwards Kevin Westgarth, Teddy Purcell and Benoit Pouliot. All three stand six-foot-three or taller. "Were not going to come in and save the day but I think were going to add some good depth," Purcell said. Equally important, they upgraded a defence that gave up 270 goals last season, the most in the NHL. The team added Mark Fayne from New Jersey, Nikita Nikitin from Columbus and Keith Aulie from Tampa Bay to support returning veterans Jeff Petry, Andrew Ference and Justin Schultz. Expected to battle for spots on the backend will be David Musil, Martin Marincin, who played 44 games in Edmonton last year, Oscar Kiefbom, who had 17 games with the Oilers, and perhaps Darnell Nurse, the teams first-round draft pick two years ago. "Obviously were going to have some battles on defence," Eakins said. "Were upgraded our D with what I call full-time NHL defencemen so there will be some battles going on there." Theres also gooing to battles down the middle. Georges-Kevin NKoudou Jersey. Ryan Nugent-Hopkins should be their No. 1 centre but the rest of the spots are up for grabs. "We have two NHL centremen right now (Nugent-Hopkins and Boyd Gordon)and I have no idea who the other ones will be," Eakins said. "And there will be a spot or two open on the wing." Goaltending was also an issue last season after Devan Dubnyk couldnt handle the starting job. The Oilers have eight goaltenders in camp, but between them theres only 55 games of NHL experience, 40 of that by Ben Scrivens. Obtained late last season, Scrivens and Viktor Fasth, who had five starts in Anaheim and seven in Edmonton, should shoulder the load in net. "I expect those two to push each other very hard for who will get the minutes," Eakins said. "The great thing about them is they are both very good people, theyre very supportive of each other already. We have two men who are high in character, highly competitive and highly supportive of each other and thats a real encouraging sign for me." Scrivens said he and Fasth have to "make sure our games are in order to give our team the chance to win. Vik and I are going to have people nipping at our heels, no question, and thats going to force us to play better, which is going to help the team." The Oilers hope to benefit from a more seasoned Eakins as well. One of the biggest lessons Eakins said he learned in his first season as an NHL head coach was dealing with the media in a tough NHL city. "I dont want to ever turn into a coach whos just going to give you that, yeah lets work hard today and give 100 per cent," he said. "But I did find out about how people can shorten your message and turn it into something else. "I learned many lessons, but my one lesson about bringing up everything that I learned last year is Im worried how it would be twisted so I learned not to speak so much." Last season Edmonton finished 28th in the 30-team league with a 29-44-9 record. 18:03ET 18-09-14 ' ' '

Sprung  

Bechted, dass nicht ich die AGB aufgestellt habe, sondern der Provider, und dann posted!!
Sende Email an den Admin
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz