Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Herzlichen Glückwunsch! Du bist der kostenlose counter @ www.counter-kostenlos.net Besucher im:

Für Fragen und Anregungen gibts die offizielle Email-Adresse:
htex@gmx.de
Ich finde,dass das Board schon ganz ok ist! Leider hat es einige unangenehme Macken (Komme nicht an den vollständigen Quelltext ran, was dazu führt, das ich keine Framesites basteln kann! Ausserdem lässt sich dieses Board aus irgendeinem Grund nicht im Frame öffnen!) Daher wird hoffentlich bald hartex Reloaded geuppt, was ich dann vollständig verwaten kann. -FrInkO-

Hier gehts zur hartex-Avatar Site!

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 46 mal aufgerufen
 HTML Befehle
jokergreen0220 Offline

hartex-Weiser

31.07.2019 07:36
SEATTLE - Clint Dempseys introduction to the Cascadia rivalry came before one of the largest crowds in Major League Soccer histo Antworten

SEATTLE - Clint Dempseys introduction to the Cascadia rivalry came before one of the largest crowds in Major League Soccer history and was filled with pushes and shoves, harsh tackles and heated words. Hydro Flask 21 Oz Standard Mouth . And Seattle got the better of its rivals from Portland. "I told the guys before the game, this career is so fleeting and there is so much uncertainty day to day ... but the one thing I know for certain is we beat Portland, period," Seattle defender Zach Scott said. "Were always going to be the team to beat. They can say there is a changing of the guard, they can say were a group of stars and they are the team, but in the end we are the ones that are going to come out victorious." Eddie Johnson flicked a header past goalkeeper Donovan Ricketts off a free kick in the 60th minute, and the Seattle Sounders made Dempseys home debut memorable with a 1-0 win Sunday night over the Portland Timbers before the second-largest, stand-alone crowd in Major League Soccer history. The crowd of 67,385 trailed only the first home game for the Los Angeles Galaxy in 1996 that drew 69,255. It topped the 66,452 that saw Seattle and Portland play last October at CenturyLink Field and was the largest for any match in Seattle, besting a friendly against Manchester United in 2011. "Nobody compares to our fans. When they turn out in numbers like that, its indescribable," Seattle coach Sigi Schmid said. Johnson scored his fourth goal against the Timbers moments after his speed in the open field drew a free kick when he was chopped down by defender Pa Modou Kah. Mauro Rosales curling ball into the box found Johnson wide open after he left defender Alvas Powell behind. "Were going to keep suffering if we dont find goals and if we dont sort out set pieces," Portland coach Caleb Porter said. It was Johnsons sixth goal in MLS play. Seattle improved to 35-0-8 in its last 43 games when scoring first and controlled the second half after Portland had the better chances in the first 45 minutes. The Sounders moved into a tie for fifth place in the Western Conference with 37 points and still have at least one game in hand on the rest of their playoff competition. "I like the occasion of it. I like to play in big games," Johnson said. "We know how much it means to the fans. We know how much it means to the organization, the importance of these games. But at the end of the day you want to step up in big games and show your value." Seattle was on pace for another crowd of 60,000-plus before Dempseys arrival. But the acquisition of the U.S. captain from Tottenham, plus Seattles archrival being his first home match, pushed the stadium past its capacity. Before the game, fans jammed Occidental Park north of the stadium for the annual pregame march to it. Flares were lit, songs were sung and full city blocks were crammed with fans in rave green. And No. 2 jerseys with "Dempsey" across the back flooded the stadium. Dempsey received the loudest screams when he was the last name announced during pregame introductions. Fans added Dempsey-related signs around the stadium, including "Dempseyland" on north stands. He delighted the fans with his footwork and creativity. In the first half, he flicked a no-look pass to Johnson and nearly scored in the second-half on a modified scissor kick — he called it a "ninja kick" — as he tried to get his first goal for Seattle. The Timbers werent afraid to be physical with Dempsey, pushing him off the ball when they could. Kah was especially willing, drawing Dempseys ire and a few shoves in the back. But it was his careless tackle on Johnson that led to the free kick that gave Seattle the victory. "Its showing character. Thats what you have to have in these types of games. Being able to push yourself to the limit but not too far," Dempsey said. "I thought the team showed a lot of character, kept a clean sheet, and Eddie does what he does. He comes up in big moments." Portland had its chances to ruin the night for its rivals to the north. Portlands Darlington Nagbe had a shot from outside the box that was punched over the net by goalkeeper Michael Gspurning in the 88th minute. Andrew Jean-Baptistes header was caught by Gspurning in stoppage time. Gspurning was also forced to make a number of key saves in the first half, coming off his line to smother Ryan Johnson on a breakaway in the 16th minute and getting a bit of luck in the 37th minute when Diego Valeris shot from outside the box curled but hit the goalpost flush and ricocheted away. "Everyone knows were a good team. Its just a matter of showing it," Ryan Johnson said. "They finished their chances tonight and we didnt. I think next time, were going to come out on top." 12 Oz Hydro Flask Kids . But Paul Osbaldiston, Hamiltons assistant special teams and kicking coach, said the team still relished the championship game workout. Hydro Flask Standard Mouth Sports Cap . - The infectious smile was missing from Nam Nguyen last week. http://www.hydroflaskcoffeesale.com/hydro-flask-wide-mouth/32-oz-wide-mouth.html . Russell Wilson against Darrelle Revis, former teammate Brandon Browner and whatever schemes Bill Belichick dreams up.WINNIPEG - Winnipeg Jets scoring leader Blake Wheeler was back on the ice Friday preparing for the teams final pre-season game against the Calgary Flames but with his sights also set on next weeks season opener.We want to get going, he said after an intense practice. Were getting excited, finally getting our group on the ice. It hasnt happened much over camp so I think tomorrow night will be a good time to get everyone kind of together for the first time for a little bit so it will be a nice moment.Injuries in camp have limited ice time for a lot of veterans, including Wheeler. Hes on a new line with sophomore centre Mark Scheifele and Evander Kane and admits they have a lot of work to do to get ready, something that wasnt helped by pre-season aches and pains.We need to get on the same page, he said. We need to play a little bit more simple. I think were trying to do all the right things but its tough. When you just kind of throw three guys together you know, sometimes its difficult, its not always instant magic.Weve got to work at it. Weve got to work at it in practice. Weve got to talk about it. We have the capability to create a lot of offence so I think thats going to come.Wheelers team-leading 69 points ranked him 21st on the NHL scoring list last season. The lanky 26-year-old from Plymouth, Minn., also had a career-high 28 goals.Most of the Jets veterans were back on the ice and coach Paul Maurice said the team was getting close to full health ahead of Saturdays pre-season finale against the visiting Flames. The Jets, who dropped a 4-2 decision in Calgary on Thursday, will try to improve on their 2-4 pre-season mark.Winnipeg will open the regular season Thursday at Arizona.Forward Dustin Byfuglien was back skating Friday but Maurice said he has likely missed tooo much ice time to play big minutes right away in Winnipegs top six as planned. Hydro Flask Coffee 12 Oz. He was originally tabbed to play on a line with team captain Andrew Ladd and centre Bryan Little.Byfuglien, who was not expected to play Saturday, said hes feeling pretty good but its hard to know when hell be back in top form.I could go out there and play a full game, like a normal game, I feel, he said. Would the legs and everything hold up? I dont know.Patrice Cormier and Eric ODell could return by mid-week. T.J. Galiardi was skating again after undergoing surgery to repair an eye injury suffered during practice a week ago.And then everybody else, if they heal the way theyre supposed to, Im hoping for a full crew on Monday, said Maurice.The Jets also placed forward Eric Tangradi on waivers Friday and will move him to their AHL farm team in St. Johns, N.L., if he clears.A bunch of guys are ahead of him, said Maurice.He said Tangradi came to camp in good shape and worked hard but the competition was tough with a lot of young talent.I dont think the role of in and out of the lineup was going to move his career along, he said. He either needs to get a fresh start with another team ... or get back to a game where he can play 18 or 20 minutes a night.Adam Lowry, 21, is one of those young players pushing the veterans at camp.The six-foot-five forward played just one season in the AHL but has looked pretty good in the pre-season. He doesnt know what his chances are of making the team.I think we still have quite a few forwards left in camp, he said. You cant look around and think too much about it. You kind of just have to focus on continuing to go out and continue to play well.If you take care of what you can do, its in managements hands whether I stay up or go down. ' ' '

Sprung  

Bechted, dass nicht ich die AGB aufgestellt habe, sondern der Provider, und dann posted!!
Sende Email an den Admin
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz